**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guardian crystal drop rate

2»

Comments

• Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    And still nothing on either account, so far tons of crystals and 4 three stars and all the rest have been 2 stars.

Sigh there goes any hope for a 4* guardian from them since they're going away and probably won't lucky from other crystals either
    Same here, I had the dream at least get one 4* of those crystal before they go away forever.
    I don't care SL, I was fine with Gamora, Drax or Groot.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Never scored one myself. Not worried about anyone but Drax. He's my last one to Awaken. Many 2*'s. Some 3*'s. No Drax. Lol.
  • Options
    MonkeyDuece1MonkeyDuece1 Posts: 5
    I hit every guardian event and placed in the top 1% for ranked rewards. Earned every available share from all of the arenas from the beginning of this event. My results are probably typical. All 2 stars except one 3 star Rocket. The drop rates are terrible plain and simple. I am a lvl 60 account and am tired of the time invested for nothing but a bugged game.
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    I got this from guardians crystals
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    I got this from guardian crystals
    ajfszi0aoqum.png
  • Options
    Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    i hit almost all daily milestones. opened tons of guardian crystals. got 3 4*, duped Gamora, and got Groot twice (new champs for me).

And a few 3 *.....

I think is pure luck.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I got my 4* Groot from a guardian crystal. Would have preferred a star lord but.... can't get everything we want lol. The rest was just cosmic and tech ISO lol
  • Options
    RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    I opened about 6-10 every day (arena grinder). Still no 4* all the month. Only 2-3 3*. Very-very-very bad luck. PHC are much better for me - 1 4* from 200-250 crystals is usual:)
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    nk2d49xy189h.png

eddyxna5slfr.png

Never had 2* Rocket or Gamora prior to this...ahem.
  • Options
    VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Got two 4* Groot and a Star Lord, a few 3* and a lot of 2* Groots and Gamoras. Another member in my alliance got a 4* Gamora, and as long as I remember that was it in my alliance. Several 3* guardians and a bunch of 2*.
  • Options
    MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Some 3* but mainly 2* for me. None 4*.