**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Binding Crystal Bundles

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
What do you guys think? Good deal? Bad deal? OMG just stop with everything costing $500

Binding Crystal Bundles 143 votes

Good Deal
2%
ZENDeadbyrd90968675414 3 votes
Bad Deal
41%
CrusherOfDreamsNoobeeusDok_HolidayReapIVXXDARKLOKIRipVanWinkleLoganCableSpidey076DigbobGbSarkarTheBaldAvengerThebgj01BitterSteelA_insurgent2AtlasRomanoffBrotherSlySly4_ME_U_D0N3Animejay70 59 votes
No Opinion
7%
OwGssLagmelongtimeSolswerdTsangodA_Noob_Is1spumingtonTheLazyKingRaganatorFallencircusNabbydianSickBanter69 11 votes
OMG another $500++ deal! Can you ever make an offer where normal people can afford it?
48%
PhillyEaglesSLloyd_NabbitGamerVdh2008KlaywikiBigPoppaCBONEMcord11758Time_to_clobberbecauseicantN8PGuskenobi74FthewiggGolden_GuardianMacTeNakADLegendWolfGuyEb0ny-O-M4wNoob_2yrsdevil_jeff[Deleted User] 70 votes

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Bad Deal
    Personally it's a bad deal. 5000 units for basically a 4* and half a 5*, I don't see anything else useful to me in there. Also it's not like there are only these types of deals, I do think kabam do well with offering a range of deals. Like the tier 1 and 2 cat offers a week ago.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    And why are the greater tech boost sold as 3 but we can only hold 2 in inventory ?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    No Opinion
    Lol...at least the energy bundle in the store is not a bad offer.
    I don't get too worked up about the uber-expensive offers....I just do not buy them...but if they were not selling well, they would not keep offering them.
    I would not get mad if I was at a store buying a cheap TV and they were also selling better ones for thousands of dollars more. Don't get me wrong...I would love an huge expensive TV...but I am not willing to spend that much on one or do not have the disposable income to afford it....but that scenario does not make me angry.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Bad Deal
    Storm, Juggs, Rocket etc...old champs you either have already or get in premiums several times not great, only Dormm and King Groot from the newer champs? No bueno
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    No Opinion
    I think the 10k deal is ok but I would not waste 5k on the 4* bundle first as 4*s are pretty worthless now for me personally and I already am full on those boosts because I never use them. So another no go for me. Unless you allow us to buy just the 10k bundle :)
  • Options
    WrongWrong Posts: 51
    OMG another $500++ deal! Can you ever make an offer where normal people can afford it?
    Its for the whales.
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    No Opinion
    And to clarify I say not bad as I have over 10k units
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    $300 less, and I would consider it.... Then still not do it because I'd end up with another 5 star Juggs.
  • Options
    Ashraf359Ashraf359 Posts: 53
    Bad Deal
    Its not normal this game is without fairplay just avantajes for people with much money stop with stupid ofers for money spenders and create game for everyone
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Bad Deal
    Imagine giving that much and pulling a 4* King Groot and a 5* Jugsy. I would pay for a plane ticket to US to cry in front of Kabam devs if that happened so they can see what this game does to people
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Wow!! The deal sounds like "screw up cost recovery deal" Kabam screw things up. Then need money to fix things , let's go with a deal, $500 for a deal, 4 and 5 star champ that's it. This will be a cost for a month rent for a house. Grow up guys. Online game can't be that much expensive. I can afford but I would rather buy a johnnie walker blue king George V..lol
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Bad Deal
    For me it would be bad. For other it would be good. I don't want those champ, and I don't have the units to get them. But many may like that, since there's no really a "trash" champ lik the last 5* deal which had She-hulk and similar. Many may enjoy it
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Bad Deal
    They had me at "Who wants to get screwed?"
  • Options
    Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    FOR GOD'S SAKE KABAM! WE'RE NOT MILLIONAIRES!
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Only offer I bought was their 10 dollar unit card. Everything else is definitely NOT worth it. And that's even if the current state of the game was satisfactory.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    The main purpose of this post is to give honest feedback to Kabam's marketing team. $500 I believe is out of the realm of possibilities for most players which really limits the income stream.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Bad Deal
    Why whould people need that much units.
  • Options
    kayloh20kayloh20 Posts: 12
    Doesn't it make sense to offer different deals for different levels of spenders? Like the $0.99 3* crystal for smaller spenders and ~$500 offers for the high spenders?

It also shows that Kabam doesn't want to compromise the game (in this way, at least) just to make money. They'd probably make way more money if this was only 3K units...or made it actually cost money instead of units.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Bad Deal
    They put out lower offers all the time.... I don't get that complaint.

That said, I don't see who this offer is even for really. I couldn't imagine dropping $500 on this deal just to end up with yet another dupe of Storm or Juggs. The only champs a whale would want are 5* Rogue and Dormommu... And Dorm is currently available in his own feature crystal anyways. So, $500 for a 1 in 9 shot at 5* Rogue, who will be available in the main crystal in a few months anyways.

You can't charge through the nose and have such a high percentage of fail for a whale. They probably sell very few of these. If it was Rogue, X-23, Voodoo, Ghostrider, Hyperion, Angela, Gwenpool, Agent Venom, Starlord, Ultron, Quake, and Cap they'd probably sell 50x more.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    So, no compensation for pure skill, nothing got the 8 hour Android lockout during voodoo arena, nothing for the evade bugs, it let's sell this **** for $500. Maybe I'll spend my refunds on them. Not.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No Opinion
    of course a few whales buy the deal as usual....
  • Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Bad Deal
    Seems like two ends of the spectrum. The low priced offer yesterday that seems unusable and then the crazy expensive offer today
  • Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Bad Deal
    I would love to get the offer but doesnt worth 5k Units its a good bundle but overpriced for a "special Offer" i liked the daily login card with the units id prefer to see those more often
  • Options
    ZappZapp Posts: 69
    "Steve? Yes hello Steve, you hear that? No me neither, but you know what I should here? The sweet sound of whale milking"

"Steve you know what I would really love right now? A fresh glass of whale milk."

"Steve, Steve, Steve, you remember those whales that we talked about? Can you milk them again?"

" ... yes I know ... yes I know that I said that .... Steve that is not the question here .... MILK STEVE, MILK!"

"Steve, I got a knew title for you in the company. No it's not whale milker, why would it be ... well ... alright it's whale milker, goddam it Steve you know it's a perfect job description"
  • Options
    No Opinion
    $500 for pixel character. B)
  • Options
    jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    kabam is **** crazy plain n simple. they **** us all over up n down then want us to spend 500 on a champ wtf.. 100 4 a 5s is too much
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Bad Deal
    Here is everyone's answer to the "why are the rewards so bad for 5.2" if the rewards for completing content were better, they wouldn't be able to run these overpriced deals for 5* content
  • Options
    ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Yeah coz a 20 something year old unemployed male with a house to pay for and 3 kids can aford to spend enough to make 15000 units! **** off Kabam.
    How about let the lower end of the stick enjoy the bonuses too!
  • Options
    ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Actually how about drop the 'pay to win' BS and give everyone a fair shot at becoming good.