**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Marvel's SP2 [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• ijkkoijkko Posts: 37
    @RichTheMan @Seatin can you look at this? It´s very long time, and the bug is not fixed. I hope when you make it public o Youtube, Kabam will maybe listen to community. Thanks.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    ijkko wrote: »
    @RichTheMan @Seatin can you look at this? It´s very long time, and the bug is not fixed. I hope when you make it public o Youtube, Kabam will maybe listen to community. Thanks.

Yea I may hit up seaton and ask him to talk about it since Kabam is not doing anything to help!
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Where you at Kabam?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. As I mentioned before, this issue is more complex than originally thought. If it were as simple as just making the Special unblockable, we would do that. I will post an update once I have information about a fix version. Thanks!
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. As I mentioned before, this issue is more complex than originally thought. If it were as simple as just making the Special unblockable, we would do that. I will post an update once I have information about a fix version. Thanks!

I am sorry kabam wolf but you guys have dealt with a lot more things in the game harder than this, and you have fixed them in record time, I am sorry but we all don’t believe you on this! Give us a rank down ticket, You guys have had a long enough time to fix this issue, wow I am so angry on how you guys treat people! I wish I new what it would take to get you guys to understand how it feels to have a hero Handicaped and have to wait almost a year for you to tell us basically it’s to hard to fix I call BS on that!!!!!!
    Will be bumping daily until resolution.

It is absolutely appalling for this issue to be present in the game for this long. Likewise, to claim a fix happened 7 months ago, and having no amicable resolution.
    edited December 2017

If it truly is "more complex than originally thought", then how about manning up, doing the respectable thing and giving out that Captain Marvel rank down ticket.

You guys had promised this was going to fixed shortly in May, during 12.0's fiasco and nonsense.
    People ranked UP Captain Marvel based on this promise.

It is still not fixed.

Clearly you guys do not have your (removed by moderator) together if after 7 months, 10 days, you still don't see anything favorable in sight.
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★

Many of us who have CM as a 5* r4 have had our most valuable and scare resources tied up in her for WAY too long. Please have the team keep working on a fix but also please issue champion specific rank downs for her. The player base should not be forced to keep those resources tied up in a broken champion.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Rank down tickets.
    100% agree!!!!
    Guys the mods can’t do much here please send in tickets eventually they will get tired of it and possibly do something, but we need everyone to do it or it won’t work, I just created one today I hope you all can follow suit, if u fell like I do about this topic, don’t give up it will take everyone in this group post to make it happen!!
    727l2hkc1kpe.png
    Note: don’t get discouraged if you get a dumb response from kabam, they need this data and trust me the more the people submit tickets the faster it will actually get done, I am going to send one in every week now even if **** does not happen because eventually they will get fed up and do something, if you choose not to help support this cause by submitting tickets , then don’t **** about her being broken!!
    Case #04557689 submitted
    Case #04557689 submitted

Good job bro! They will eventually get it once we all blast them a few times
    Case #04557689 submitted

Good job bro! They will eventually get it once we all blast them a few times

Also next time u submit one cut and paste the main link of the beginning when this whole post started and tell them to refer to it, because it has all the data they need to show there is a issue!
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Hey everyone. To be clear, the fix for this issue is more complex than originally thought, and there isn't currently a fix version set for the release. Sometimes fixes look like they're close to be finished and will be in a specific patch, but that can change. Regardless, I am keeping a close eye on this, and I'll update you once we get closer to a release.
    No problem. Send us a rank down ticket since she’s been broken this long. It can only be used on her. I can’t think of anything that would be broken for a year that you wouldn’t get a refund on can you? Allow us to rank her down since having her actually work is too difficult.

Thanks.
  • atbatmatt10atbatmatt10 Posts: 8
    Any updates?
    Any updates?

Send a ticket in bud we are trying a different route to get this fixed faster thx!
    rwhack wrote: »
    Hey everyone. To be clear, the fix for this issue is more complex than originally thought, and there isn't currently a fix version set for the release. Sometimes fixes look like they're close to be finished and will be in a specific patch, but that can change. Regardless, I am keeping a close eye on this, and I'll update you once we get closer to a release.
    No problem. Send us a rank down ticket since she’s been broken this long. It can only be used on her. I can’t think of anything that would be broken for a year that you wouldn’t get a refund on can you? Allow us to rank her down since having her actually work is too difficult.

Thanks.

Send a ticket in bud this will help get things moving faster thx
    Submitted one.
    Yeah. They said they know it’s broken and they’re not doing anything about it.

If you sell me an item and it doesn’t work you replace it with one that does. CM has not worked for a year. The request for patience at this point is unreasonable.
    @Kabam Wolf can we change the (Fix in progress) notification to (Fix may never happen) to more accurately reflect process over one year? It’s not your fault but at this point a character broken for one year with no end in sight is a situation where a rank down ticket for that hero only should be offered.

This is happening when bases is.
    Thx bud
    Went round and round with 3 emails. Thanking me for my patience at one point after asking me to show how she was broken. I sent a screenshot of this thread.
    rwhack wrote: »
    Went round and round with 3 emails. Thanking me for my patience at one point after asking me to show how she was broken. I sent a screenshot of this thread.

That’s perfect that’s what I did also, I also sent them the link to this post so they can see we are serious! I hope more people do this so we can maybe finally get some resolution
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    For how long this has taken to fix you’d think it would’ve been easier to just create a different animation for the SP2 entirely.
    On the bright side I am getting warnings from moderators about this thread, so its been reviewed atleast once.

This discussion has been closed.