**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-Gwen

Why do people hate on the best of best Spider-Gwen. I'm real curious on to why people don't like her as a champ.

Comments

• KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    It's her slippers
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    It's her slippers

Gosh darn it that's why hmmmmmmmmm.....
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    She isn't that bad now but she's such a meme because pre 12.0 update she was undeniably one of the worst champions in the game. She's pretty average now, decent damage and reliable stun but her sp1 still has much to be desired
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    She isn't that bad now but she's such a meme because pre 12.0 update she was undeniably one of the worst champions in the game. She's pretty average now, decent damage and reliable stun but her sp1 still has much to be desired

And her secondary mode is rubbish too. If they merged the modes so if you evade and block a long special, you don’t swap it would be better.

And of course adding a damage component to her L1 too. Imagine jumping up and launching the current cartwheel from the opponents face!

I’d also like to see a bit of utility added to her. These new champs have the world, seems bad for champs with nothing/very little.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    She is pretty good (her dmg to me seems really good)... but yeah people have a deep seeded hate for her. For me it is Luke Cage... not sure how people could hate her more the LC or Groot.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Sungj wrote: »

And her secondary mode is rubbish too. If they merged the modes so if you evade and block a long special, you don’t swap it would be better.

And of course adding a damage component to her L1 too. Imagine jumping up and launching the current cartwheel from the opponents face!

I’d also like to see a bit of utility added to her. These new champs have the world, seems bad for champs with nothing/very little.

Ouu that would be super cool