Options

Event Quest Energy Increase

I loved the change did to EQ last month by reducing paths and total energy costs.
But it seems Kabam have pretty much increased the energy cost back to what it was before this change.

As you can here, I kept a history of what it costs to explore Thronebreaker EQ.
I’m just asking why it has increased since last month?

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    i dont mind, started this eq with average 27 energy refills lol
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 914 ★★★
    _Rick87_ said:

They definitely won’t acknowledge it, that’s for sure, I’ll eat my left shoe if they do!

On one hand I want them to answer but on the other, I don’t want anyone eating their shoe…

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 329 ★★
    edited November 2023
    Same thing I noticed. Because as I far as remember. From last couple of months. There was only 12 for each path of each quest and 13 for last quest
    So for TB, Cavelier and uncollected it was like below
    12*3*3
    12*3*3
    12*4*4
    12*4*4
    12*5*5
    13*5*5

It was consistent But in this month quest it is very inconsistent. One path like OP posted. I hope kabam might notice this and give us the compensation for extra energy.

Didn't get it why 3 people given there disagreement.

@Kabam Miike kindly have a look on this why this happened.
  • Options
    Yeah well, I did not count it myself and fully trust the OP, but honestly, if it it true, which I bealive is because it certainly "feels" longer and more tedious again, no surprise there. Only surprise was it did not happened last month already...
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    Would love a response for this
  • Options
    ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    So much for reducing eq energy cost
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    _Rick87_ said:

I was actually wrong eariler, it’s actually 200 more energy than last month

Your total is correct, but in quest 1.1, there are two paths with 14 tiles and just one with 13 tiles...
    Still, 1424 in total...

And as others have said: The fact that you can't even complete 3.2 with full energy is ridiculous...

This also really messes with the 22h event (Event Quest Completion), where last month you could do just two runs of 3.2 and get all milestones... Now more cumbersome...
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    It looks like the points given for the 22h event have increased. The chart in game doesn’t match what I’m earning.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

It looks like the points given for the 22h event have increased. The chart in game doesn’t match what I’m earning.

That has been the case last month, too... Since they increased the energy per tile, completion of 3.2 gave 18,000 points...
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

That has been the case last month, too... Since they increased the energy per tile, completion of 3.2 gave 18,000 points...
    Ahh, didn’t notice until now 😃
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 118 ★★
    _Rick87_ said:

I was actually wrong eariler, it’s actually 200 more energy than last month

Edit in OP if possible. Thanks!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,249 ★★★★★
    I also noticed the increase especially in the last quest. I had full energy and couldn't finish it
  • Options
    ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    So much for reducing eq energy cost
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 420 ★★★
    So I am now questioning if I even finish this monthly quest incase they go and reduce some paths possibly causing more issues.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    edited November 2023
    Oh this is definitely going to be ignored
    by Kabam.