**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 2

Comments

• CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    What is the grandmaster favor?? I don't see anything to it besides title....
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Fthewigg wrote: »

Then why do you NEED to rank up a 5*? Do you have spare t2 alphas you can use? If not then there's not a difference between ranking up a 4* and a 5*

How about increased prestige for the sake of aq?

Yes some 5* can be good prestige but so can 4*. That's not NEEDING to rank up a 5*.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    CELEZE wrote: »

Im Think is is the tiles
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    CELEZE wrote: »

Get a message after completion from grandmaster and a title "The uncollected". No extras with it so kinda disappointed
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I completed 5.2 (one pass through). Completion rewards list "Grandmasters favor" item, but I did not receive it upon completion. Pushed through, spent units on energy refills just to obtain that item. What's going on?!
  • AviWeizmanAviWeizman Posts: 28
    i didntstarted 5.2 but i think the "Grandmasters favor" item is canceling the class reversal... could it be?
    This item was not in my completion rewards after finishing. It's not in my inventory either..
  • I completed 5.2 (one pass through). Completion rewards list "Grandmasters favor" item, but I did not receive it upon completion. Pushed through, spent units on energy refills just to obtain that item. What's going on?!

Check your inbox. You should have a special message from a certain someone. If you don't see the message, close and restart the game and you should see it.
  • AviWeizman wrote: »
    i didntstarted 5.2 but i think the "Grandmasters favor" item is canceling the class reversal... could it be?

Nope.
    edited June 2017
    Listed rewards:

tx3zuuozkyph.png

What I received:

0znduhs830p0.png

q7ovftkc6jz2.png

• FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104

Then why do you NEED to rank up a 5*? Do you have spare t2 alphas you can use? If not then there's not a difference between ranking up a 4* and a 5*

Yes some 5* can be good prestige but so can 4*. That's not NEEDING to rank up a 5*.

Seriously, give it up. No one NEEDS to do anything in this game. It's all a matter of want. I want to get full completion rewards for all of Chapter 5, so I will finish 5.2.

And you missed my point: the right r4 5☆ has massively more prestige than any 4☆.

We get your point and the majority of us really don't care
    Wait, so Grandmasters Favor is just a title? Why not just list it as such?

Seriously, give it up. No one NEEDS to do anything in this game. It's all a matter of want. I want to get full completion rewards for all of Chapter 5, so I will finish 5.2.

And you missed my point: the right r4 5☆ has massively more prestige than any 4☆.

We get your point and the majority of us really don't care

You care enough to keep replying to me, trying to get one up over me. I'm just trying to discuss and you're being rude but hey, anonymity right?
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    @Kabam DK

What is the "Grandmaster's Favor"? I did a run through completion, but don't see it anywhere in my inventory.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    @Kabam DK

What is the "Grandmaster's Favor"? I did a run through completion, but don't see it anywhere in my inventory.

Force close app and when you go back in you get a title
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    @Kabam DK

It's just a title? Doesn't give you any special abilities?
    @Kabam DK

It's just a title? Doesn't give you any special abilities?

Just the ability to shake your head in disbelief
    I think that's my super power now after 2 years of mcoc
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    You guys are a bunch of Douchebags. 4* are not obsolete. Ill repeat it again because the **** has learning disabilities. 4* are not obselete.

Ever since Challenger Rating became a thing during 12.0 update they basically said that 4* are going the way of the dinosaurs.

The only people saying this are some players. Kabam has never stated this, nor implied this. Nor does challenger rating imply this either.

• Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    What I think is fabulous is the new unannounced local buffs on top of the new announced global buffs on 5.2.4 and after. Thanks a million.
  • ElfortinElfortin Posts: 1
    Way too hatd for such ridicolous rewards no fun at all
  • Hi guyss
    Good to know about the new chapter 2 of Act 5
    I just wanted to know that can I have like 850 units as a free gift.
    CURRENTLY I need them.
    Thank you
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    So if this is 5.2 what will the final boss of the chapter be like? You land 1 hit then die?