Options

AW start of fight speed no time to block or evade!!!

Exactly what is happening in AW that I’m going into a fight and I’m not able to block the initial start of the match. Also I was practicing in my own roster and I noticed the same thing. This needs to be fixed asap. I popped in invulnerability to counter it. I mean what else can I do?

Comments

• Options
    ArpollitoArpollito Posts: 82
    @Kabam Miike anyone looking into it? Or is it just me???
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,020 ★★★★★
    Just you.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 770 ★★★★
    You might need to post some videos and what device you’re playing on. I just did a practice fight and was able to parry the first hit without any issues.
  • Options

No video just an image of our chat!!!
  • Options
    Arpollito said:

No video just an image of our chat!!!

That doesn't exactly help much
  • Options
    lol yes I understand but I’m not sitting there recording every minute of my gameplay.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 770 ★★★★
    Arpollito said:

lol yes I understand but I’m not sitting there recording every minute of my gameplay.

You said it was happening when you practiced in your own roster, that should be easy enough to record.

If it’s not every time it’s gonna be hard to show it’s a game issue and your timing isn’t just off occasionally.

Either way, coming in asking if it’s happening to anyone else is fine. Tagging a mod and acting like this is some well known issue that they are ignoring is a bit much.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I can't believe you posted that chat, as if that were evidence. :p
  • Options
    It’s not to grab your attention it’s for Kabam and for anyone that’s having a sImitar issue. Maybe it’s my iPhone but when other people in same alliance have identical issue it’s obviously a glitch of some sort.
  • Options

Arpollito said:

You said it was happening when you practiced in your own roster, that should be easy enough to record.

If it’s not every time it’s gonna be hard to show it’s a game issue and your timing isn’t just off occasionally.

Either way, coming in asking if it’s happening to anyone else is fine. Tagging a mod and acting like this is some well known issue that they are ignoring is a bit much.
    So your the moderator, very interesting. So these post are only for certain people that you approve of. Sorry for having an issue and trying to get some sort of resolution. For all you that disagree!!!
  • Options
    Well what do you know, it’s not doing it anymore, so it must have been an update thing that caused my game to glitch since it was around noon when the new offers come out for my area. Sorry for wasting your precious forum time all you moderators out there, that are Helping the Kabam community.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Arpollito said:

Well what do you know, it’s not doing it anymore, so it must have been an update thing that caused my game to glitch since it was around noon when the new offers come out for my area. Sorry for wasting your precious forum time all you moderators out there, that are Helping the Kabam community.

Salty
  • Options
    Any death in AW can mean the difference of winning or losing so when this happens it’s concerning to anyone, sugar.
  • Options
    Arpollito said:

Any death in AW can mean the difference of winning or losing so when this happens it’s concerning to anyone, sugar.

😂
    Ah, you did not just use that.

A screenshot cap literally does nothing for kabam.
    They need videos. Nodes. Champions involved.