Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Quake or hulk?

TheBlackMist22TheBlackMist22 Posts: 8
edited December 2017 in General Discussion

Quake or hulk? 54 votes

Quake
33%
BadrosePalanthraxSteelCurtainMUTMike8mn123dudeMaitrayee_494Rich_RyderHellcatnameplasR4GENOOOOOOOOPEEEEEHzoriKUROxananabananachev327foxBobomanNuckingfutsBahamutNeeraj_Ajju69 18 votes
Hulk
66%
SnakeEyes69AnonymousMegaSkater67stakSpity68Hell_GoliathDanicb94adqqedfyvrVision_41Superman69SpeedbumpChunkerButtM8Vladislas22GruftyTeddersSungjSnaggleDhruvgJim0172TellthemIAM 36 votes

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Hulk
    I prefer Hulk! Are you asking who to rank up? If so, how many stars are they, are they awakened, and to what Rank?
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    She hulk
  • Options
    Both are 4 stars and both are at r4, hulk is awakened but sometimes i think quake does more damage that’s why i don’t know which one to rank up
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Both are 4 stars and both are at r4, hulk is awakened but sometimes i think quake does more damage that’s why i don’t know which one to rank up

Hulk...SMASH
  • Options
    That's a tough choice. Hulk has awesome straight damage but Quake is good for power control and is a beast if you use her right. Boils down to which one you prefer to play.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Quake
    Hulk has to be awakened/duped to be as good as Quake (she is demi-god out of the box... but Hulk is also demi-god tier when awakened).
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Hulk
    Both are useful and quake has more utility. But if you’re looking for damage hulk is by far the winner. His raw damage and sp2 crits hit so hard. I’ve had over 30k on a sp2 at r5. That does vary depending on your health and fury though. Either way, hulk is really useful and has poison immunity. Best science available imo. Quake is good but has an acquired playstyle. Personally I can’t stand using her, I find her really boring to use charging heavy attacks, but if you enjoy using her she’s still a great champ. Good damage, doesn’t need to give her opponent any power, ability accuracy reduction and decent stun. I would go for hulk but it’s up to you, which do you prefer to use?
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Quake
    Depends man, Quake has a completely different fighting style & if you get that style down she can be awesome. Hulk just hits like a Mack truck but imo Quake can be more valuable on harder more challenging content
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    I took out 75% of health of modok in 5.4.4 just by charging heavies....using quake.
    She is one of the best for destroying mystics and for ability reduction....
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Quake
    Hulk’s damage is equalled or bettered by many champs in the game. Quake’s ability is unique to her, nobody else can do so much damage without making contact with the opponent.