**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Is there anyway we can unlock the locked map view? I’m closing in on 100 percent on a couple of the maps and it’s difficult to remember exactly which paths I’ve taken for which.
  • Ok guy and girl let put our thinking caps on and work as a team
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Assuming 6* crystals can be gotten using 10000 6* shards, then the earliest 6* champ anyone could get is if they explore Act 5, this month's uncollected event quest and next month's uncollected event quest (5000+2500+2500). For very high-tiered players, this should be pretty easy to pull of. :P

I already have over 10K 6* shards. You get them from duping 5*s also.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I have 5800 6*shards. So surprised how fast I’m getting them

i have 6k.

In February we hopefully get our first 6*!. as the Uncollected Monthly Quests gives 2.5k 6* shards.
    Omni wrote: »
    Is there anyway we can unlock the locked map view? I’m closing in on 100 percent on a couple of the maps and it’s difficult to remember exactly which paths I’ve taken for which.

Anything on this ? I’ve had to run maps a couple of times and it’s fairly annoying. I don’t see the point to it being locked after you go through once. I actually don’t see the point of locking it at all. Doesn’t make it any more difficult just more annoying.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited December 2017

Anything on this ? I’ve had to run maps a couple of times and it’s fairly annoying. I don’t see the point to it being locked after you go through once. I actually don’t see the point of locking it at all. Doesn’t make it any more difficult just more annoying.

Unlikely they will unlock it. As much as a locked map is annoying as it only challenges the first people to explore the quest, it is your responsibility to take note of which paths you took. It's not hard to get pen and paper, screenshots or notepad on computer to note down which paths you have already completed.

For me, to avoid accidentally taking a path twice, I tried to take paths in alphabetical order. So if I went to a portal, I would take Portal A, then next run I do Portal B, and so on. If a portal had 2 paths, then I'd make a personal note to run that portal again, it really isn't that difficult. If I was exploring, I honestly don't think it would matter if I took the easier Portal B path and then Portal D because it was the next easiest followed by Portal F, it gets very confusing.

On that note, I focus on one quest before exploring another. So for instance, I'll make it a point to keep exploring quest 6 till it is 100% before moving onto another quest. The absolute worst thing you could do is hop around the quests. Just focus on one quest, take note of the paths you have done, and explore it.

Unlikely they will unlock it. As much as a locked map is annoying as it only challenges the first people to explore the quest, it is your responsibility to take note of which paths you took. It's not hard to get pen and paper, screenshots or notepad on computer to note down which paths you have already completed.

For me, to avoid accidentally taking a path twice, I tried to take paths in alphabetical order. So if I went to a portal, I would take Portal A, then next run I do Portal B, and so on. If a portal had 2 paths, then I'd make a personal note to run that portal again, it really isn't that difficult. If I was exploring, I honestly don't think it would matter if I took the easier Portal B path and then Portal D because it was the next easiest followed by Portal F, it gets very confusing.

On that note, I focus on one quest before exploring another. So for instance, I'll make it a point to keep exploring quest 6 till it is 100% before moving onto another quest. The absolute worst thing you could do is hop around the quests. Just focus on one quest, take note of the paths you have done, and explore it.

It’s not so much doubling the initial path but not hitting the last portal at the end of the map.

If it takes 6 energy for me to realize I’ve doubled a path that’s not the end of the world but if I can’t see where I’m porting to after using 70+ energy I get annoyed.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    edited December 2017
    What are people’s legend tag times looking like? Died less than 10 times hoping I make top 100, had to use iPhone 7 so I’m screwed with top 5
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Assuming 6* crystals can be gotten using 10000 6* shards, then the earliest 6* champ anyone could get is if they explore Act 5, this month's uncollected event quest and next month's uncollected event quest (5000+2500+2500). For very high-tiered players, this should be pretty easy to pull of. :P

An ally member is pushing 30k shards already bud, I bet some people will have 100k by the time 6*’s are released
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

An ally member is pushing 30k shards already bud, I bet some people will have 100k by the time 6*’s are released
    Thah alit 6 shard But. Then have many 5 start dups. To get Thah. Aparth from the 7.5k shard du u Can get now
    Which path gets me to biohazaed. It’s drivinf me crazy.

nsuoj46ggfre.png
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

nsuoj46ggfre.png

its marked biohazard...
  • I didnt get summoner advancement this week whats the problem
    edited December 2017
    Primmer79 wrote: »

nsuoj46ggfre.png

its marked biohazard...

Thanks captain obvious. There isn’t a biohazard path when you go in

20kkevvv9oj4.png
    f4zuahbpzy0g.png
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Poison and Bleed. -_-""

Which part of Biohazard's description doesn't scream poison and bleed?
    xNig wrote: »
    Poison and Bleed. -_-""

In hindsight it does as I’m done with the map now...in my own defense I did like 8 paths today and was expecting it to just say poison and bleed like the other ones did

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Poison and Bleed. -_-""

In hindsight it does as I’m done with the map now...in my own defense I did like 8 paths today and was expecting it to just say poison and bleed like the other ones did

Hahaha. Np bro. Grats on finishing it. :)
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Poison and Bleed. -_-""

congrats genius
    The maps are more annoying then they need to be. I didn’t realize when I went through my initial clear that I would have to remember what paths I’ve taken.

As an aside the biohazard paths are probably the most annoying due to needing a double immune champ.
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    On the Buffet path of Chapter 6 the Ant man on the “all or nothing” node is unaffected by Dormammus power drain, and Magiks power lock / power steal. Is this a bug? Because it’s annoying me.

That would be his glancing ability. I finished him using AA but I had to revive him to do so. That was the hardest path of 5.4.
    cradleman wrote: »
    On the Buffet path of Chapter 6 the Ant man on the “all or nothing” node is unaffected by Dormammus power drain, and Magiks power lock / power steal. Is this a bug? Because it’s annoying me.

That would be his glancing ability. I finished him using AA but I had to revive him to do so. That was the hardest path of 5.4.

I used aa as well but got lucky with stuns so. I revives.

Idk about most difficult path though.
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86

I finished it the whole thing this morning and that was the one that took the most work to get through. Most of my runs I didn't need more than a team revive and that one cost me two. I also was mostly using 4* since I don't have iceman, elektra or AA as 5*. My 4/55 marvel and 3/45 voodoo were the only 5s I used consistently.

I finished it the whole thing this morning and that was the one that took the most work to get through. Most of my runs I didn't need more than a team revive and that one cost me two. I also was mostly using 4* since I don't have iceman, elektra or AA as 5*. My 4/55 marvel and 3/45 voodoo were the only 5s I used consistently.

I’d have to go back and look at the maps to see which one is the worst. I knocked out the last 3rd of it yesterday myself. Now I have a couple weeks to get enough t2a for rank 5...

I have some good regen champs to choose from though.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    txwhhymxq0ea.jpg
    Ok so I love it, except 1 thing. Not being able to see where you've been is extremely annoying when trying to 100%. It's not challenging, it's not fun, it's annoying. I mean you have to retake paths to see if it leads to the line you missed, and its all just confusing with the portals and not being able to move camera. It won't do me any good but you should change this for future players.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    I would like to buy Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst by units or something else beside Glory.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I had a lot of fun running through this Chapter. The rewards, aside from the random ones, were very much on point too. Well done, Kabam!

*Picture is a few days old...

iiq3a0y97p4o.png