**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A (long format) scrub enters the Necropolis

Comments

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    This thread is awesome! @DNA3000 you are doing great… you are probably going to convince this over the hill summoner to jump in to necropolis sometime soon. 😉
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    Really good to see a average summoner journey for the necropolis completion.

Try to use suicide mastery if you are only using aegon for all fight.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 575 ★★★
    I dont like long content but I like reading these long interesting posts. @DNA3000 please continue the fun for us. 😊👍
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    (how many charges do I have left? Is that a 3?)

Yes! I'm running some paradox lanes on my alt and I have to squint, too.

I like the individual fight write-ups. Seatin made it look easy, but when he explained some fight like Arkhus, I thought twice.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Qq - are you fully healing up Aegon every time?
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 113 ★★
    Thread of the year.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    edited November 2023

Qq - are you fully healing up Aegon every time?

I don't think he should fully healed up. Because once defender has below half charges. One special can kill attacker even on block. Yeah offcourse he can hit 1-2 combo me if attacker is fully healed up.

With aegon just revive take 1 hit and smash the opponent. With all furies aegon can take around 100-150k health just in one combo.

Today I r4 aegon. I have resources to R5 him but i don't want to. I always wanted to R5 my valkarie. Last tym also i could have R5 valk but fir the alliance requirement I had to R2 Mentis.

I am really confused should go for R5 aegon or just try with r4. Anyone can suggest me on that?
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Good luck with your run man, I'm thinking of tapping out on tigra. Tried to take necropolis aegon-less, zemo-less, and with r4s but its really tough. Spent 800 units worth of revives and atleast 5 hours on my way so far, but it seems to have gone to waste sadly... o7
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,315 ★★★★
    I doubt DNA3000, that your a scrub... me on the other hand.. I myself am a scrub..

Can't wait for you to post here that you have become 'Valiant'
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    I started ranking up my Aegon, and fortunately i have a big stash of 4 hr crystals. I’ve avoided long form content in the past, but the rewards here are really tempting.
  • Options
    PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    Great thread @DNA3000 and fair play to you for taking this on and setting out your journey - I am similarly on the elder side of the community and somewhere low-middle in terms of skill.
    I am currently thinking of taking aegon, prox, heimdall + reverse immune + 1 (maybe NF but not sure). Will r5 aegon and ascend him and boost like crazy to get as much from him per revive.
    Plan is to wait til banqueting so that when I run out of revives (which I definitely will!!) I can get banqueting points for the revives i get rather than my usual banqueting crystals.

Just wanting to double check a couple of things with everyone reading please.

1. I have a r1 stryfe 7* - can he be used for the final 1% on GM and would he be good anywhere else - Cap Britain maybe?
    2. Can I start with aegon as rank 4 - ramp him up and then ascend and r5 him during the run?

Look forward to the rest of your run @DNA3000 - and thanks for giving the rest of us "elder scrubs" hope!!
  • Options
    yossyoss Posts: 25
    Anyone knows what happened If I'm ranking up and ascending aegon in the middle of the necropolis path will he be updated for the rest or I'll keep playing him as he was during the run.