Black Friday deals

__SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
As far as paragon. What would u say the cost will be for a rank 3 7*. Will it be money or units …. Perhaps combined?? Will it be about buying all the cash offers or Odins? What are ur predictions ?

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Have to buy the money offers along units

But I'm sure you'll get better chance to get r3 at banquet with only units, which is like less than month away?
  • __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    @PT_99 aren’t u supposed to be valiant by Christmas to get the valiant gift and other perks ??? Gifting event will be interesting this year.
  • __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    I hope unit deals gives u the rank 3
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

I can se that’s happened for f2p players so there don’t feel left out. Totalt but who knows what it be
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

They don’t. You only get a new R3 if you buy both cash and unit deals.
    PT_99 said:

But I'm sure you'll get better chance to get r3 at banquet with only units, which is like less than month away?

People disagreeing are real hilarious, yall think Kabam will let the unit hoarders have a free pass to r3? Maybe during banquet but there's no way Kabam will put r3 gem in just unit deals during cyberweek, you have to purchase with money, Kabam already said r3 resources will be spread out in cyber deals.

PT_99 said:

Doubtful, they made it pretty clear in stream how new title can be aquired and banquet wasn’t one of those.
    Banquet is there biggest cash flow.
    __SF__ said:

@PT_99 aren’t u supposed to be valiant by Christmas to get the valiant gift and other perks ??? Gifting event will be interesting this year.

Idk about this? Got more info?
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    It was already said that the materials needed to take someone to rank 3 will be behind getting all the cash and unit offers. But I doubt anything below the 50 bucks offer will give r3 stuff, so probably 500 - 800 to get all the required materials. We also don’t know how many unit deals we can buy this time. If we “can” buy them twice again that’s about 36k units required.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    You know spending all your units on r3 mats is not gonna be worth it anyway. It’ll take 3-6 months and they’ll be basically free. I remember dropping an Odins on a 2-3 6* gem a while back.....look at r3 6* mats now lmao. Patience is your best friend in mcoc just wait y’all
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 891 ★★★
    $600 and 21,000-36,000 units.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

People disagreeing are real hilarious, yall think Kabam will let the unit hoarders have a free pass to r3? Maybe during banquet but there's no way Kabam will put r3 gem in just unit deals during cyberweek, you have to purchase with money, Kabam already said r3 resources will be spread out in cyber deals.
    The disagrees are about your second sentence, the r3 at banquet. Kabam said there are only 2 routes to becoming valiant: 1) explore necropolis now or complete necropolis + cyber monday r3. 2) complete necropolis and wait for 8.4 in spring to explore 8.4.

There will prob be no t4a in banquet or no r3 gems. Otherwise they lied.

...which wouldn't be the first time
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

The disagrees are about your second sentence, the r3 at banquet. Kabam said there are only 2 routes to becoming valiant: 1) explore necropolis now or complete necropolis + cyber monday r3. 2) complete necropolis and wait for 8.4 in spring to explore 8.4.

I think they meant guaranteed ways. If there's t4a in the crystals that isn't a guaranteed way to become Valiant. You'd need to be extremely lucky or spend 10s of thousands of dollars on crystals to get enough.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

I thought they said there would be a small amount.

There needs to be a chase item, people aren’t whaling out for more r2 mats when they have 20-
    30 of them already.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    When are the deals going live? Is it today?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★

When are the deals going live? Is it today?

In a little over 2 hours
  • Jean_Lou77Jean_Lou77 Member Posts: 22
    What is wrong with Kabam? It is Friday and no Black Friday offers?
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    @ahmynuts @MrSakuragi Yeah I agree no way they will put out a full t4a in the crystals but they will be very small amounts so needing to form 3 of those bad boys I saw it as impossible. But it is possible for the very big spender getting top10 or so in rank banquet rewards
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    If it's extortionate prices I'll just spend my units on the last 3 necro paths
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★

@ahmynuts @MrSakuragi Yeah I agree no way they will put out a full t4a in the crystals but they will be very small amounts so needing to form 3 of those bad boys I saw it as impossible. But it is possible for the very big spender getting top10 or so in rank banquet rewards

I'm guessing like 2% per drop. Maybe 5% max