**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Before everyone starts complaining...

Remember that this is Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas. Some times things go wrong with games, but the developers deserve the right to spend the holidays with their families. They have given us a lot of compensation lately so if only for a day, give them a break. Have some Christmas spirit.

Comments

• Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    What about people who have spend money on this game ?!
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    No way. Unless I blame kabam and ask for compensations l, I can't sleep at that night.. :D
  • Options
    i think the point is that technical problems are a constant...its not personal. even though most take it that way...they have the right...Kabam knows they run 247/365..its a free app im sure there working on it regardless..for the gamer it can never be back on fast enough...wich is what makes these forums so.....funny ..kinda halerious sometimes...Merry Xmas :)
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Cheers! I hope they just wait until Tuesday morning to come in to work and fix it. They deserve it for all the hard work they do in making sure the game is up and running the rest of the year!
  • Options
    BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    edited December 2017
    I wouldn't mind the maintenance if I hadn't just used an energy refill, and trying to use the items that are gonna expire in an hour.
  • Options
    Joe77Joe77 Posts: 38
    It always makes me chuckle to see the trolls on here defending kabam. Thanks guys lol
  • Options
    Armyman300Armyman300 Posts: 19
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Cheers! I hope they just wait until Tuesday morning to come in to work and fix it. They deserve it for all the hard work they do in making sure the game is up and running the rest of the year!

Are you kidding me with this. You realize tomorrow morning they are going to put out offers to make money off us. Come on get out of here with this. It's not like they are going to give you for defending them. They make million maybe billion of us.
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Armyman300 wrote: »

Are you kidding me with this. You realize tomorrow morning they are going to put out offers to make money off us. Come on get out of here with this. It's not like they are going to give you for defending them. They make million maybe billion of us.
    The whole “I hope they just wait until Tuesday” part... I’m pretty sure J is making a joke/being sarcastic.
  • Options
    Armyman300 wrote: »

I know sarcasm can be hard to interpret online sometimes, but come on man...
  • Options
    Hey guys before the server maintenance think did you try to go on again and it said couldn't connect to the internet
  • Options
    I'm just concerned cause I created a second account tonight and ever since my game has been acting weird
  • Options
    Remember that this is Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas. Some times things go wrong with games, but the developers deserve the right to spend the holidays with their families. They have given us a lot of compensation lately so if only for a day, give them a break. Have some Christmas spirit.

Netmarble is a Korean company. Do Buddhist celebrate Christmas?
  • Options
    BCdiscman wrote: »

Netmarble is a Korean company. Do Buddhist celebrate Christmas?

didn’t netmarble not buy mcoc, they just bought one of their buildings or some ****?
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Compensations were for their previous screw ups.

This screw up needs another compensation, if they expect players to invest their time and money as if this is a stable game.

Oh and btw moderators, i do believe you should merge this thread with the "Servers Down?" thread, since it is talking about the same issue. Unless the title of this thread pleases your employer overlords and therefor forum rules can be adjusted to suit.
  • Options
    and what are they going to give you for whining EvilAsh...and or every other cry baby...there making money you say?! THERE A BUSINESS. There in it for the only reasons people work at cool companies. They love it and it makes an iish load of money. Its not rocket science its common scenes. Or do you all think they live to provide you with your invaluable gaming expense you cant get anywhere else. Everything in life cost something even more if you love it. You dont like it move on...otherwise keep it coming I got plenty of that logic for ya......hey how about showing some gratitude and being gracefull enough to show some appreciation instead of crying for what you want...that iish stopped working for me back in grade school. how far has it gotten you so far?
  • Options
    didn’t netmarble not buy mcoc, they just bought one of their buildings or some ****?

CloseByTomorrow, I was only joking I know that KABAM is actually run out of Vancouver Canada but yes Netmarble (a South Korean company) bought them earlier this year.

https://venturebeat.com/2017/02/23/netmarble-completes-acquisition-of-kabams-marvel-contest-of-champions-studio/
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    EvilAsh wrote: »
    That's hilarious.... each champ costs the price of of a console system, but they shouldn't be held to the same standards?.....

They're aren't gonna give you free stuff for defending the issue

Not looking for free stuff. Just saying we shouldn't be so harsh on then on Christmas. It's actually sad how everyone is reacting to this. I'm not happy about the outage either but we should be respectful of the fact that they are taking time away from their families to fix it.