**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 venom or R3 odin or?

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
Got r3 cosmic gem from my necro completion and I'm torn. Leaning more towards venom but odin is cool.

R3 venom or R3 odin or? 100 votes

Odin (unduped)
18%
bhuv9191Rfalls1891LordScatsburyTheAngryOne__FaCe2FaCe__FortuneMother_FlerkenedricAomine_Daiki10Hoitadowillrun4adonutDarkraw346TrongNov007BishopA_FungiHidereGrO_ot78Mrt9810 18 votes
Venom (unduped)
58%
RaganatorSpity68zuffyBigTuna_2054Vegeta9001Drake2078TerracaptaincushCropDusterQuikPiktnair2015Logan00Rayven5220djr17Colinwhitworth69Justcause102RookiiePikoluDjin_Sham_ 58 votes
Wait until banquet to maybe get 2.2k titan shards and get knull/vox/gladiatior and r3
24%
AzKicker316KaspYTGarloPankubankuAykut387VbnmeDfour24JenskeDJack2634Thokk150Sceptilemaniac2Messy151CyrillFromTulaThanos101010LickyAnsh_AKEKOAShadow_ShooterShineUpLinkHobgoblin 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    In my experience, both are amazing champs and both shine is all sorts of questing condent. If I don't pull Venom by then, Odin will be my first Cosmic 7R3, he is that good. It mostly boils down to preference or if you want to do Necropolis fights with Odin.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Venom (unduped)
    I have a r2 awakened Odin, and he really put in some work on my Necropolis run, but I've got to give the edge to Venom here. Also your 3rd option of a Titan cosmic, while optimistic, is far from guaranteed but if you can wait, it's worth a shot.
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    Venom (unduped)
    I had a similar choice and went with venom. I have not been disappointed.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Venom (unduped)
    venom is better than knull vox and gladiator too ngl (maybe not vox)
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    I thought I was trapped in round 3 against r2 Bishop but boy he smacked him and won. Granted my opponent is fighting Maestro so that helped but mine isn't ideal match up too.

Needless to say, I love this dude. He's bonkers (((((except the rng of getting multiple armors and physical resistance and refreshing them just to get the same buffs lmaoooo)))))

• Options
    Thanks for the input everyone! I r3d venom.

Will still consider giving my r2 gem to odin just because I also like him, but for now r3 venom will be a beast.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Got a cosmic RUG from Necropolis as well.

Got duped Venom, duped Terrax, unduped Gorr as rank up choices. Tough.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    I have the same dilemma

Duped Venom, nonduped Gamora, Hyperion and Knull
  • Options
    Bulmkt said:

I have the same dilemma

Duped Venom, nonduped Gamora, Hyperion and Knull

Knull is also a very good option, seen some crazy gameplay from a r3.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 367 ★★
    Odin (unduped)
    Because one day you might have this;

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Venom (unduped)

I thought I was trapped in round 3 against r2 Bishop but boy he smacked him and won. Granted my opponent is fighting Maestro so that helped but mine isn't ideal match up too.

Needless to say, I love this dude. He's bonkers (((((except the rng of getting multiple armors and physical resistance and refreshing them just to get the same buffs lmaoooo)))))

A small tweak I'd like for Venom, is that you cannot reroll the same buff you just "recycled" via his heavy.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Venom (unduped)

How you won against bishop? Venom inflicts bleed and take damage right ( also lose all his buffs if bishop try to launch a sp1)
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Even my 5* Angela with Odin pre fights is amazing. Would love a 6* one day.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 367 ★★
    Odin (unduped)

GrO_ot78 said:

Even my 5* Angela with Odin pre fights is amazing. Would love a 6* one day.
    Yeah, just tested her VS ROL WS…31k mediums, 19k light, 95k sp3…the Queen of everything 🧨💥🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161

How you won against bishop? Venom inflicts bleed and take damage right ( also lose all his buffs if bishop try to launch a sp1)
    See, I knew it was a mismatch but somehow someway it worked well. Obviously didn't let him throw an SP1 because of incinerates.

All the dmg I took were all from SP2 block dmg because I'm really terrible at dexing it. Maybe because it's just unduped Bishop?