**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christmas deals?

Are there normally Christmas deals? I don't remember what happened last Christmas. I want to say there was deals but they were very small things.

Comments

• Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Yeah. I'll pass. Not paying $100 for another crappy IP or WS dupe.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you need units they are great deals
  • These so called deals are ****!!!Where is the 5* awakening deal!!!???
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    They are unit deals with extra parts. The basic unit deals aren’t good but these offer almost a whole 5*. Id say not too bad
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    If you were looking out to get some amazing bonus items with the unit deals, then you will be sorely disappointed. If you were planing on buying units anyway to utilize in the gifting event, you get some nice extras like the 4* & 5* shards.

I personally think the deals are ok, but I can understand how some can find them underwhelming.
  • Considering that an hour ago if you bought the same unit package you got nothing extra nd now you get some of the best bonus items I ever recall them offering I think these deals are really good.
    Everyone that is hard pressed to buy their way to awakening a specific 5star is almost always gonna be disappointed so it would probably be best to shelve that idea till 6stars are released.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Considering that an hour ago if you bought the same unit package you got nothing extra nd now you get some of the best bonus items I ever recall them offering I think these deals are really good.
    Everyone that is hard pressed to buy their way to awakening a specific 5star is almost always gonna be disappointed so it would probably be best to shelve that idea till 6stars are released.

Best you can ever recall? Have you only been playing for a week? Or do you have issues with long term memory?

We all rember you being a knob on Christmas day for no reason at all, knob
  • McocmcMcocmc Posts: 21
    I bought them, needed units for act 5 anyway. gt3bvi0qp2zj.png