**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we get immunities up to speed please?

I really think immunities need a revamp. Hear me out.

Iceman, should be immune to cold snap
Ghost Rider should be immune to incinerate
Maestro isn't poison immune even though Hulk is...?
The stark suit champs should offer added protection vs electrical attacks (especially electro's passive). Instead of damaging, it should be adding power like ultron's sig ability
Wolverine and X23 should shrug off bleed effects, especially considering Old Man Logan has this ability. The two younger champs should have this ability, stronger.
Archangel should be immune to the very neurotoxins he creates.
I feel that Ultron and Vision should be immune to cold snap
I think Dormammu should have cold snap and incinerate added to his immunities (does the being of pure cosmic energy really get effected by temperature based attacks/effects?)

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few I've been ranting about. I'll edit them in as i remember them. Thanks for reading

Comments

• *"The stark suit champs should offer added protection vs electrical attacks (especially electro's passive)."

no, I would agree with some kind of poison filter , maybe 40% less dmg or something
    Thor decimated ironman, easy, after civil war when he was pissed off, with lightning bolt

*"Ghost Rider should be immune to incinerate"

He is a skeleton burning with hellfire, ofc he should be immune to well everything almost

*"Archangel should be immune to the very neurotoxins he creates."

why ? when have Warren shown he have any powers except his flight ?
    he is a flying cap america without the serum

*"Iceman, should be immune to cold snap"

he should be immune to cold, as future degegen with cold might not all be called cold snap, but he should alos take 50% more damage from fire based attacks, 50% is too much, but he should take increased dmg

*"I feel that Ultron and Vision should be immune to cold snap"

Ultron could not even be melted by the human torch going full supernova, he did melt something inside of ultron though, later fixed this was in secret wars and it was Ultron 11 I think
    but yea adamantium cant be heated at all once it have cooled.
    but I think devs wanna have some balance in the game, but yea he should be immune to pretty much anything except maybe some computer virus :P
  • so i edited my post, saved it and it is now done, "save post" is same as delete ?
  • it's just a game bro, it doesn't have to use make sense or logic, it is about balance. Given that, a few of your suggestions make no sense either. Ultron and Vision should definitely take cold snap as they could easily be frozen and Dormamu in the game is a cosmic energy being trapped into a physical form or something to that nature if you followed the story when his monthly quest was going. The Wolverines would be to powerful if they shrugged off bleed like OML does.
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited December 2017
    *"Iceman, should be immune to cold snap"

Yes, but immune to cold, not cold snap only, future cold degen might not be called cold snap
    but Iceman should take increased dmg from all fire based attacks

*"Ghost Rider should be immune to incinerate"

He is a skeleton burning with hellfire, he should be immune fire, ice etc...to mostly everything.

*"Maestro isn't poison immune even though Hulk is...?"

donno about maestro, donno how far he have gone, dont know his powers, never read about him, dont know if stealing all the powers and iso removed that immunity ?

*"The stark suit champs should offer added protection vs electrical attacks (especially electro's passive). "

NO!
    some poison protection maybe, some filters in his suit shorten the duration with 30% or 40% maybe
    but no electrical, I assume you thinking of the movie ?, yea no
    Thor show tony how an insignificant little ant he really is in his suit after civil war, 1 lighting bolt totally decimate Ironman, Thor lets him live, but show how easy he always could have dealt with him.
    Electricity does not boost Iron man or his suits

*"Archangel should be immune to the very neurotoxins he creates."

why ? He got natural flight as power, he is a good fighter, he is like a flying captain america without the super soldier serum :P but nothing else, just because you can poison someone does not mean you are immune to it your self

*"I feel that Ultron and Vision should be immune to cold snap"

1st, Ultron should heal when he hits Electro
    2nd, Human Torch went full nova flame on Ultron 11 in secret wars and did not melt a thing on ultron's adamantium body, nothing.
    Adamantium does not heat up once it cooled, but yea Ultron 11 was disabled because something inside got burned, I guess Ultron did not close its mouth :P
    Ultron should be immune to burn, poison, cold etc...only a virus should cause degen, but I think balance issus

just some images :P

qtB2kWl.jpg
    ckA5vD0.jpg
    g9NqzIx.jpg
    eVjPC4U.jpg
    zyneLMH.jpg
    4HH0Pf4.jpg

3756550-cap+blocks+nova+blast.jpg
    2256126-2.jpg

88748eaa089b8ac1d0ea48bc7b227d3f.jpeg

He must be careful Kabam, imagine if he incinerate him self......
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Not every champion can have every ability just "because". They don't have those immunities simply because they weren't designed to have them.
    Since this isn't Marvel Universe or real life, it makes sense for things to be like they are now.
  • it makes sense that a skeleton that burn with hellfire, much hotter than fire, take fire damage ?
    please dont ever put me on your team if there is a competition by logic
  • it's just a game bro, it doesn't have to use make sense or logic, it is about balance. Given that, a few of your suggestions make no sense either. Ultron and Vision should definitely take cold snap as they could easily be frozen and Dormamu in the game is a cosmic energy being trapped into a physical form or something to that nature if you followed the story when his monthly quest was going. The Wolverines would be to powerful if they shrugged off bleed like OML does.

adamantium is not affected by temperature so how do you suggest it freeze ?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    it makes sense that a skeleton that burn with hellfire, much hotter than fire, take fire damage ?
    please dont ever put me on your team if there is a competition by logic

Yes. Again, the game takes place in a different universe. Your "logic" doesn't work here.
  • Though I agree that some of these changes should happen - does Iceman really need another immunity? Does archangel really need ANY immunity (I mean you shouldn't really be getting neurotoxin on you when playing anyway)? Does stark spider really need a way to gain health and power back?
    If they made changes like these, I feel they would need to nerf the characters in some other way, so while I agree with points on champs like ghost rider and dormammu - the rest are fine like they are, even if it would be sense in real life.
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited December 2017
    it makes sense that a skeleton that burn with hellfire, much hotter than fire, take fire damage ?
    Yes
    Supernatural-Gif-supernatural-33019501-500-279.gif

Official Name: Contest of Champions
    Universe Earth-616

only maestro that jump from dystopia/earth 9200
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Electro should be immune to Electro’s shock ability 100% same with Storm
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Maestro isn't poison immune even though Hulk is...?

immune system's don't function well in old age :D
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    @buggysitehaveaccont hi can u tell the name of the comic
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    So you are okay with Iceman being a superhuman that can transform into ice, but cannot accept the fact that a video game made based on this have him not immune to coldsnap, an in-game made believe concept?

Do you also tell your mom that the stories of Santa Claus should be changed to make it more scientifically accurate?