**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

TERRIBLE AW META

NOT ONLY is this off season war counting, the Meta is horrible!!! Defenders are broken and the attack global is atrocious. I won't be surprised if people boycott aw this season

Comments

• Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★
    ReDGeNgZ said:

NOT ONLY is this off season war counting, the Meta is horrible!!! Defenders are broken and the attack global is atrocious. I won't be surprised if people boycott aw this season

Wait, does this war count?

• Options
    ReDGeNgZReDGeNgZ Posts: 48

ReDGeNgZ said:

I'm sure they will "fix" the ratings in the end Bus yes, this war is unfortunately counting. They need to step their game up. Because this is a mediocre season and it hasn't even started
  • Options
    JekaiJekai Posts: 8
    ReDGeNgZ said:

ReDGeNgZ said:

I'm sure they will "fix" the ratings in the end Bus yes, this war is unfortunately counting. They need to step their game up. Because this is a mediocre season and it hasn't even started
    I don’t see the ratings getting fixed because when this happened last season they didn’t do anything on the terms of it was to tedious/can break things more
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Anyone else click this hoping for the triumphant return of Goli?

Or Charlie was out on parole
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Well this really suck. I didn’t realize this war count and we have a partial filled bg2. So far, I have died in each of the crush tagged champ. Everytime due to being rooted. 🤣
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    ReDGeNgZ said:

No one ever boycott a season. People say it to out pressure on Kabam, but the does not pull through 🤷🏼‍♂️ And Kabam know that.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    I honestly gave it up on understanding the tactics but it absolutely makes no sense no matter how hard i try to understand it & have counters ready ..
  • Options
    Same. I’m not even sure if I understand what I’m doing wrong. I dodge a rooted special and next time I can block it?
  • Options
    Naz_786 said:

Gl fighting Domino in this war meta, such a stupid tactic to add Domino to, unblockable special while rooted but even better with Domino non dexable unblockable special sounds like tons of fun

Yup I had her on conflictor this war and died 20 times to her, it's out of control. I really hope kabam sees all the complaints and changes the meta or fixes it while pushing it passed the holidays.
  • Options
    Naz_786Naz_786 Posts: 150
    ReDGeNgZ said:

Naz_786 said:

Gl fighting Domino in this war meta, such a stupid tactic to add Domino to, unblockable special while rooted but even better with Domino non dexable unblockable special sounds like tons of fun

Yup I had her on conflictor this war and died 20 times to her, it's out of control. I really hope kabam sees all the complaints and changes the meta or fixes it while pushing it passed the holidays.
    Yep there's going to be few 7*r3 domino's literally nothing u can do to solo It with this meta
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Naz_786 said:

I fought with Lady D and she's also tactic attack so she did well but true, the war tactics is just released in rush.
  • Options
    Another off-season war, still broken meta. Just fought a Dani and died 7 times. LOL. Kabam fix your game