**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

which is the best arena chips crystal to open

TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 266 ★★★
the 2000 one ,10000 or 50000

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    It depends on what you're after, and how willing you are to invest time.

Obviously the larger ones are significantly quicker, but they're more reliant on the old luck because the relative chances of getting certain proportional pulls are higher because of lower number of attempts - getting 3 heads in a row is more likely than getting 30 in a row. So if you're specifically after Units, then you're probably better off going for the smaller cost ones and spending the time opening them, otherwise you're really chancing your arm on not only getting units, but getting a good quantity of them.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    They're all gonna pay same rate, you just have to decide how much variance you're willing to tolerate.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Depends how many BCs you have. You need to open enough crystals so you don't screwed, and law of averages can apply.
    As an FYI, average is about 1800units per 1mil BC worth of crystals.(no matter the crystal)
    Never open the 50k ones. You could get 1k units from 1 crystal, or zero units from 20.
    I usually open the 10k ones. (I can't sit through a couple thousand 2k ones).
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,041 ★★★
    I usually open my arena crystals when I hit 50k (5 of the Uncollected ones). Since I already had over 80ish today, the new arenas and the solo objective got me to 240kish, so I opened 24 of the 10k ones. Ended up getting like 550k in gold and 525 units.

I sometimes will luck out with 275 units from just opening 5, but I never try my luck at the 50k crystals. I probably only would if I had 1 mil+ chips.
  • Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    Today, i opened 10 crystal and i didn't get a single unit.
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 223
    1,800 units per 1mil BC??? Comes out to 3.6 units per (basic 2k crystal BC). Always RNG, but honestly can’t really argue with this numbers. Pretty accurate honestly (depending on RNG). I have however gotten significantly less units from other BC crystals. Several mil opened from basic and others. For units? Almost
    Always get significantly more units from basic compared to more expensive BC crystals. I always plan for LOW RNG (it is Kabam) and hope for higher. Basic BC? I always figure 3 units per crystal, I’ve also averaged almost 5 units opening 2k of thise
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 223
    I’ve also opened 4mil of higher cost BC and almost always come out with significantly less units than basic BC. Always RNG, but I have more than a large sample size for multiple and that’s what I get.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 345 ★★★
    I always open the 2,000 one because there are always units.
    I once opened 20 crystals out of 50,000 and got 0 units.
    1,000,000 battlechips.
    I'll never do that again. I don't care about the prints of people getting 2,500 units with three of these crystals, that has never happened and will never happen to me. I've already opened these 50,000 crystals and never got any units from it.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    i did the 2k ones and got a decent amount of units but then there was a drought sadly
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    So, no one else opens the 50k crystals simply to chase 5/6* punisher? Just me? Cool.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    Smaller crystals will get you closer to average drop rates on units vs gold; larger crystals you are more likely to get lucky and get above-average units but *also* more likely to get a bad string of pulls and get none; there’s more variance. Big crystals do have the rare change at a higher tier Punisher, if you care about that lucky break.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

So, no one else opens the 50k crystals simply to chase 5/6* punisher? Just me? Cool.

Haha, I do that as well. Why do they have to lock my boy Punisher behind that crystal 😭
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Buttehrs said:

I'm curious though, how many battleships did you open at a time, and which crystals?