Comments

• Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 153
    Any update on the death count last time I saw we were at 4.2 million deaths
    Any further update on that?
  • Options

Any update on the death count last time I saw we were at 4.2 million deaths
    Any further update on that?

That was the last one, I suspect the next one will come out tomorrow or the day after.

It is possible we are getting very close or just over the mark, and they want the next update to be the one that puts us over the top. It is also possible … well, we’ll have to wait and see.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,706 ★★★★★
    hahahaha.

Love it.

Reminds me of "lemmings"
  • Options
    jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 67
    @DNA3000 I did my run over a week ago but cleared it just 1 time. do we just need to clear it one time to get those rewards if so those are very good for one clear. I hope its not to 100 percent it.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

@DNA3000 I did my run over a week ago but cleared it just 1 time. do we just need to clear it one time to get those rewards if so those are very good for one clear. I hope its not to 100 percent it.

You just need to have one path completed
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,726 ★★★★
    Glad my deaths yesterday contributed. Hope they do decide to add one more milestone - maybe some titan shards?
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★
    Let's gooooo
    I did my part with my exploration for like 350 revives lol
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

DNA3000 said:

What is this if someone cares to explain?

Kabam announced during the Necropolis launch stream that they will have a special milestone counter that counts every death in Necropolis outside of the very first fight in any path (to prevent death farming) that any player running Necropolis experiences. Each death will count one point towards special milestone rewards that will be given to every player that completes Necropolis at least once before a January 15th deadline. The milestones were listed in the stream:

The idea was to be a fun little nod at the fact that Kabam knows the playerbase is going to push hard to get completions and explorations in before the end of the year to target Valiant, they know there will be a lot of deaths and revives involved, and this was a way of softening the blow and saying those deaths were not completely in vain.
    Off-topic but does anyone think Jax could cosplay Kratos if he grows his beard out
    shave it all and he can do aang
    You mean BG
    DNA3000 said:

In the meantime, one of the features that many players have wished for was some sort of real time way for players to see our collective progress in the Road to the Crypt. Apparently that was something Kabam also considered, but couldn't make happen for us in time. Based on one developer's description, I decided to mock up some concept art for what that might have looked like:

Okay, that's not exactly what they described, but honestly, that's kinda what it is turning out to be.

Dead Aegon is not recognizable
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    Just when i was about to say i did my 2nd run in hope of contributing! Oh well, the 4-5 gem is mine!