**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Amazon Prime rewards

I have not received a single Prime gaming reward since it started, this is getting very frustrating. I really want the 3 star onslaught.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,523 ★★★★★
    Same. Followed the process but nothing pops up in game. Received email telling me I claimed it.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,343 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Have you changed the default browser on your phone? Not sure about ios, but on my android I changed it from the default browser to chrome and it finally worked for me.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,523 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Have you changed the default browser on your phone? Not sure about ios, but on my android I changed it from the default browser to chrome and it finally worked for me.

Not sure, but I tried to do it through the Amazon app. Do we need to use a browser?
  • Options
    AskelladAskellad Posts: 6
    claim it through safari if on ios
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Ive Claimed it through safari 3 times now its nice to get the champs but the cavs are mid
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,343 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

IKON said:

Not sure, but I tried to do it through the Amazon app. Do we need to use a browser?
    The way I do it, I go to the site on my pc and use the QR Code. There's multiple ways to do it, but which browser is used seems to be very important
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 543 ★★★

IKON said:

If you open the link from the in-game message then it opens on a browser. After you claim the reward, the browser directly sends you back into the game where you get a pop up to formally claim the rewards in the game. It doesnt work however, if your default browser is explorer on the phone, i had to change my default to chrome to get it to work.

Alternatively, once you change chrome to default, you can just google amazon prime gaming, find mcoc and then claim rewards there. When you open mcoc, popup should come on
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,979 ★★★★★
    don't use the app. My sister had no end of trouble on iOS with the app.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,436 ★★★★
    Use Google Chrome to get the Amazon prime gaming offer (of course this is for summoners who have Amazon Prime account) if you didn't subscribe to Amazon prime then you don't get the offer..