**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who did you rank down?

Comments

• Swapped 5* r3 HE for GP, 4* maxed Electro for Hulk, and 3* maxed RR for Nebula. Took 5 min.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    I ranked down my 5* rank 2 Hawkeye for his t4 basic cat to upgrade my Medusa

Sorry, but that's not a great decision.
    Medusa needs to be duped to be awesome and she also need synergies, then only she becomes a god tier champ.
    Also she's a 4 star champ which are going to be just like 3 star champs in the future. It's better to invest in 5 star champs.

Hawkeye on the other hand doesn't need to be awakened to be awesome and doesn't relies on synergies. His sp1 power drain is great and bleed is insane. He's a simple and effective champ. And above all he's a 5 star champ.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Smart. :)
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    KingdomT wrote: »
    Ranking down Mordo 4* rank five to rank either 4* SW or 4* Hyperion. Any opinions? Or should I keep Mordo 4* maxed out?

Both SW and Hyp are much better champs than Mordo. Mordo is good only for prestige and AW defence.

Rank up your Hyperion. He's an awesome champ with his insane power gain, high damage (with furies), Incinerate (sp1), stun (sp2), armor break (sp2), regen, high prestige (if duped). He's also good for AW defence (better than Mordo and SW).

SW is also a good option but not better than Hyperion IMO. Rank her up only if she's duped and level 60+ (she needs high sig level). I would suggest Hyperion though.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    None
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Ranked down 5* Storm from R4 to R3, used my R3-4 mutant rank up gem from act 5 to rank her back up, gained 4 T2As. :)

I was thinking the same. If you don't have anyone specific to rank down, and got a gem you didn't want/need Rdt's are a good way to 'extract' the T1 and T2As from that gem.

On a seperate note, you think Storm's worthy of R4?
    I mean I do like her and she has insane SP damage, but then there's AA and Iceman in that class.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Ranked down 5* Storm from R4 to R3, used my R3-4 mutant rank up gem from act 5 to rank her back up, gained 4 T2As. :)

I was thinking the same. If you don't have anyone specific to rank down, and got a gem you didn't want/need Rdt's are a good way to 'extract' the T1 and T2As from that gem.

On a seperate note, you think Storm's worthy of R4?
    I mean I do like her and she has insane SP damage, but then there's AA and Iceman in that class.

She was my first R4 and is sig 120, she got me through LOL easy path and opened so many doors for me. I don’t currently have any better mutant options, and I still love her damage on specials. She ends fights fast when she crits and can “brute force” (stun lock) problematic nodes.

If I had Iceman or Archangel ready to go, obviously they’d take preference, but I’ve never yet been disappointed in Storm. She’s been solid for me.

I have 5 at R4+ now, including Spark, Blade, Hype and Quake, so I’m happy to keep her just for raw damage.
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Took down AA ....Kamala up up ...up
  • Ranked down 5* r3 Colossus and 4* r5 wolvy for 5* thor Ragnarok (unduped) to R2 and 4* iceman to r5.

Idea of Ragnarok was for synergy with Hulk for now and later for Loki when I reach Ultron boss.
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Venom down to 3-30 then voodoo up to 5-50 couldn't care less over the iso venom was my first 4-40 as was my best at the time.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Also took down a 3-star Unstoppable Colossus -- simply a character I just don't use anymore, even for Arenas. Finished taking up Taskmaster.

I am lucky in that I have been around for a long time and have all but maybe....four of the current available three-stars. Yeah, there's been a lot of grinding for the last three years.

But at the same time, yeah. You wind up with so many freaking characters, you can never even use them. By the time you even come close to that deep on your bench, your better characters have refreshed
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I fot tech gem from act5 so rank down sl and rank him up with that gem and now have 4 more t2A lol
  • johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    UC
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    KingdomT wrote: »
    Ranking down Mordo 4* rank five to rank either 4* SW or 4* Hyperion. Any opinions? Or should I keep Mordo 4* maxed out?

SW and Hyp both better options imo
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    4* DS to rank 4
    5* unduped CM to rank 2.
    3* not even worth using really
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Took down guillotine undupe 5* r4 to r3, saving the t2a for someone else.

Took down x23 4* r5 for iceman, since I have x23 5* r4.
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    edited December 2017
    Ranked down my 4r5 Dr Voodoo!

Ranked UP my Dr. Voodoo to 5r4!

I am seriously debating ranking up my Medusa (undupped) to 5r4 to see if she would help me explore uncollected and complete 5.3.5 and 5.3.6 then ranking her back down before the RDT expire.
  • dramaking122dramaking122 Posts: 84
    I rank down 5* cyclops and 4* luke cage but I need one more rdt to take my 5* to r3
  • We have moved this thread to a more appropriate section of the forums. Thank you!
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I thinking to rank down 4* r5 sig30 Starlord to rank up 5* unduped starky to r4.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    No one. Why should I thank Kabam for giving me something that make me lose a bunch of costly resources for no reason?
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    No one Why would you weaken your team if I want a different champ ranked up I just play more to get the resources I need to rank up different/new champ
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    Antman :-) 5*
    good for my 5* Quake
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    ranked down 4 star Colossus to rank up Psylocke
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    ESF wrote: »
    Also took down a 3-star Unstoppable Colossus -- simply a character I just don't use anymore, even for Arenas. Finished taking up Taskmaster.

I am lucky in that I have been around for a long time and have all but maybe....four of the current available three-stars. Yeah, there's been a lot of grinding for the last three years.

But at the same time, yeah. You wind up with so many freaking characters, you can never even use them. By the time you even come close to that deep on your bench, your better characters have refreshed

What did you take your Taskmaster up to? I can 4/55 mine but he isn’t duped. If I dupe him then I would probably for sure 4/55 but I want to hear some feed back from some one who has his at 4/55.