**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I'm Not THAT Guy in the Red Suit - December Side Quest, Holiday Gift & Banquet Cutoff

Comments

• Options
    Simon868Simon868 Posts: 7
    edited December 2023
    Is anything being done about threat levels? In week one those completing threat level one received the same rewards as threat level 5? Fair play to those that got lucky, I had already completed mine by the time I found out and used boosts and a couple of revives to get used to the fights.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★
    It feels like since Kabam is giving away free rewards they have tried to reduce the usual monthly quests rewards we get.

They are taking 1 to give us 3, which results in 2.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Are all the weeks of this month’s side quest supposed to have the same nodes?
    If the answer is yes, I won’t spend revives on the nodes with fury/degen + unblockable and for Red Guardian. A break on the SQ will give me more time to prepare Christmas. Absolutely no regrets due to poor rewards and even a « Thank you Kabam ».
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 85
    edited December 2023
    Lol
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,671 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

BiggerKev said:

These past couple SQs have been tremendously imbalanced in terms of difficulty and reward payout. This month feels like a bit of a boss rush where you earn some spare change and are asked to keep doing it to add up to anything meaningful.

So not only are the rewards per run just terrible, but this style of SQ (small rewards that add up over a month or however long) is just personally not much fun.

Might be in the minority on this, but I’d much rather see SQs that give solid rewards fast. I don’t care if people can choose to not pace themselves and finish an entire month in a day, that’s their prerogative. Not sure why we get these trickling type deals that force all of us into the same schedule. EQ, for example, can be finished over the entire month or in a few days, and nobody cares how fast or slow you are. 🤷‍♂️

It’s a weird time…BGs feel tedious, SQs have been unimpressive, Banquet looks like warmed-over 2022 and AW season has had its issues. Necro is great, but that’s about it.

Dr. Zola
    Good news is the tediousness of the other content makes Necro look he thing to do
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Sidequests need a lot of improvement design wise, I have some ideas, message me fams
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,286 ★★★★★

This is the worst side quest ever
    The rewards are not worth it
    The title and profile pics are not worth it
    The only way to win is not to play and save the revives

I don't disagree but you guys use revives ??
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,344 ★★★★
    Just did 1 aborted run of Threat Level 5, and yikes, those node combinations are no joke. Definitely not something I would be running 20 times to get middling total rewards.

Didn't do last months SQ, and won't be doing this month's either.
  • Options
    WollefWollef Posts: 43
    edited December 2023
    Hello, I don't know for you all, but this is the worst event to me, I'm sad. The quest of the month is absolutely hard, starting from chapter 1. The special quest is really not crazy, as for the rewards..... What happened this month? Is it just me? Hope the Christmas event will be nice......still love playing the game in general and will wait for next month event.
  • Options
    ChapmanChapman Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike any chance of the updated selector rewards being published so we can actually make an informed decision on which threat level to run?

In week 1, ran threat level 1 and rewards for all threat levels popped up from all selectors - naturally, the juiciest rewards were selected. In week 2 threat level 1 was run and each selector returned 2 options in variations of:
    4* sig stone crystal OR ISO
    4* generic sig stone OR ISO
    4* generic sig stone OR 710 4* shards

The rewards system is NOW a completely different format to the one that has been announced.
  • Options
    Zain_CZain_C Posts: 1
    I'm a f2p player, I dropped 20,000 points which was all my units but I didn't get any points for the alliance event. Apparently I joined the alliance 8 hours after the deadline for the event and won't receive any milestone rewards from the alliance side. Can anyone help since these are massive rewards I'm missing out on because of a deadline I didn't know about.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,472 Guardian
    edited December 2023
    Zain_C said:

I'm a f2p player, I dropped 20,000 points which was all my units but I didn't get any points for the alliance event. Apparently I joined the alliance 8 hours after the deadline for the event and won't receive any milestone rewards from the alliance side. Can anyone help since these are massive rewards I'm missing out on because of a deadline I didn't know about.

As mentioned many times, if you joined after Dec 6th cutoff time, then you would just have to wait that corresponding amount of time after the starting time today (the 20th) before you should start buying/opening your crystals, etc.

Once you reach 14 days in your alliance, then any points done after that will count and allow you to get milestones, etc.

(But unfortunately, any points attempted prior to that 14 day timer, will NOT be counted towards Alliance Event score).
  • Options
    XtranceXtrance Posts: 22

As mentioned many times, if you joined after Dec 6th cutoff time, then you would just have to wait that corresponding amount of time after the starting time today (the 20th) before you should start buying/opening your crystals, etc.

Once you reach 14 days in your alliance, then any points done after that will count and allow you to get milestones, etc.

(But unfortunately, any points attempted prior to that 14 day timer, will NOT be counted towards Alliance Event score).

Was it mentioned on a forum that most people don't read? Is that what you mean?"
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 415 ★★
    There was absolutely no mention that a valiant progression offer would be made available in your store. You told us to wait until December 20th to complete act 8 so we earn a piece of deathless guillotine. Now here it is Christmas weekend and you tell us we have one week to complete act 8 and become valiant in order to take advantage of your $50 offer for 10 greater banquet crystals and a seven star crystal. Please tell me this is the glitch and that it was meant to be available to all Paragon and Valiant players. I really hope this was a glitch.

• Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 121
    When will be the holiday gift given? Supposed to be now
  • Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Tomorrow on the 24th 1800 utc
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 121
    edited December 2023

Tomorrow on the 24th 1800 utc

Ah! I thought 00:00 UTC

• Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    1800 utc from what I understand is 2pm eastern time in usa.
  • Options
    Crowie619Crowie619 Posts: 3
    Gurvinder said:

hey just asking what if i join alliance 7 day before banquet event start still i get rank rewards @Kabam Zibiit

no you will not be able to get any of the alliance rewards....

i joined an alliance the day before the event and even i am missing out on the rewards

@Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,472 Guardian
    Crowie619 said:

Gurvinder said:

hey just asking what if i join alliance 7 day before banquet event start still i get rank rewards @Kabam Zibiit

no you will not be able to get any of the alliance rewards....

i joined an alliance the day before the event and even i am missing out on the rewards

@Kabam Zibiit
    WRONG, you just would have had to contributed AFTER reaching 14 day mark. So you would have had this past 1 day here in which to contribute.

Just 6 minutes left by now, so….
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Still a Full week to go 💀 best SQ ever …