Bahamet fight Heal Sponge node bugged?

So I’m doing Guillotine Challenge on Bahamet with Heal Sponge node and the node says that he “CANNOT recover his health ABOVE the phase threshold.”

Am I misunderstanding? When G2099 Regen activates, he heals ABOVE phase 4 into Phase 3. Granted, phase 4 remains but if I die, he goes into phase 3.

Comments

• Darkar123Darkar123 Member Posts: 54

• GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    it means he can’t go up a phase i’m pretty sure. so even if he heals above a threshold he still stays in the previous phase
  • DarthMysticDarthMystic Member Posts: 63
    edited December 2023
    Been bugged since the fight first came out. We bumped a thread about it for a month or so and never got acknowledged. He Regens above and indeed does start in the previous phase if you die even though it says he can't

it means he can’t go up a phase i’m pretty sure. so even if he heals above a threshold he still stays in the previous phase

In the same fight? Because then that would make sense why it stays but then goes back after revive.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    yeah , i had the same issue last night , died when i took him down to 8% and he healed back up a bit. Lucky i pump 100 combos to both 6 star and 7 star g2099 , otherwise that last 10% is gonna be a nightmare
  • ProducteProducte Member Posts: 74
    It's been bugged since day one. It's been reported many times in these forums and never fixed.
    So yes, BAHAMET can go back from phase 4 to phase 3 if he regenerates, no matter what the description says.
    I don't think they are going to fix it now though.
  • DiablosDadDiablosDad Member Posts: 1
    Wish I’d read this thread a few hours ago. Guilly 99 was also healing from mediums all the way through no matter what combo and when life steal was turned off? Meaning bahamet was also constantly healing? Or am I missing something in guillys kit?
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★

Wish I’d read this thread a few hours ago. Guilly 99 was also healing from mediums all the way through no matter what combo and when life steal was turned off? Meaning bahamet was also constantly healing? Or am I missing something in guillys kit?

adrenaline healing @DiablosDad
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    This is definitely an old problem.

I don't see any response from Kabam on previous threads, either: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/334337/bahamut-is-bugged-on-heal-sponge-path#latest