**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show me some of your 7* r3 champs!

Comments

• Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited January 2

R3 cheelith and wolf
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited January 2
    100% Necro

Managed to get sig 40 wolf lol.

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

100% Necro

Managed to get sig 40 wolf lol.

Damn I really wish I can pull Chee’ilth . Currently sitting on an r3 skill gem and Black Cat in the small chance I can pull Cheel
  • Options
    Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260
    Don't got any 7 stars tbh but my 6 star Sauron is fun to use against 7 stars either way so meh.
  • Options
    GokemonGokemon Posts: 91
    There's no way did I just see someone upgrade a classic spidey and America chavez. Those are the Champs no one cared about in the 6* roster. Nobody even thinks of ranking a 6* to rank 2 and you took them to rank 3 as 7*? I will never ask for help here again. I am gonna have my first 6* rank 4. If I ask you guys, I bet you will say superior iron man or some mid champ instead of a beyond god tier champ
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Is it legal for people to rank who they like? Also, I have a r3 Chavez and she’s absolutely amazing, so idk what the heck you’re on about

Amazing??? Suddenly after 2 years or so after her release? I never saw anyone use her ever till now. Everyone rated her as a mid. And you guys taking Champs like that to 7* rank 3? Forget about 7*. Noone takes them to even 6* rank 4. I thought you guys were smart enough. If it's like your dream champ then it's understandable. But for content? People suggest to rank up best Champs in 6* and for 7* you guys are OK with terrible/mid Champs
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Is it legal for people to rank who they like? Also, I have a r3 Chavez and she’s absolutely amazing, so idk what the heck you’re on about

It's unbelievable. Those are the kind of Champs no one ranks. What makes you guys rank her?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    Gokemon said:

There's no way did I just see someone upgrade a classic spidey and America chavez. Those are the Champs no one cared about in the 6* roster. Nobody even thinks of ranking a 6* to rank 2 and you took them to rank 3 as 7*? I will never ask for help here again. I am gonna have my first 6* rank 4. If I ask you guys, I bet you will say superior iron man or some mid champ instead of a beyond god tier champ

Spidey is trash and the person who ranked him up just loved him.
    Chavez is insanely good champion, the reason she wasn't ranked as 6* is she is nowhere near to the likes of doom, abs man and rintrah. So people are hesitant to rank her up over them.
    But they are not available as 7*s, so chavez became useful.
    Which other mystic would you rank up over chavez? Wiccan, juggs or maybe kushala?

Also after necropolis exploration I'm going to rank up venom over domino sunspot bishop titania and other insane champs, why? Cuz I just lob him. I also took black cat to r3 who is rarely upgraded beyond r1 as a 6*.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Chavez used to be mid, but then she got an amazing buff a while back
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    makopon said:

Love ur G99.
    You should run max double suicide with her:)
  • Options
    I would take juggs then. He is way better than her .
  • Options
    Wiccan too if duped . Hits so high. Have him at 6* rank 2. He's great. Sigg 125
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★

Big big boy

138K health ?!!?
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Stop attacking people for ranking up champs that you don’t like, it’s a game that people should have fun playing, and ranking up champs that they like

Idk man it hurts. Someone ranked a classic spidey.... it's hard
  • Options
    Vance2_jr said:

Gokemon said:

Wong_98 said:

Stop attacking people for ranking up champs that you don’t like, it’s a game that people should have fun playing, and ranking up champs that they like

Idk man it hurts. Someone ranked a classic spidey.... it's hard
    I’d wait to join the convo until you actually have a 7*r3. I have a 7* Spidey at r2 and he’s just fine, trust me. Just fine.
    Sure. Just fine! XD. Having 6* rank 4 takes time and you casually too a 6* spidey to rank 5 ( 7* rank 2)
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited January 3
    I wanna say I'd have taken another skill if I didn't have garbage skills at the time (and wanted variant) but he's put in some work. Plus. Fun synergy

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    Gokemon said:

Wiccan too if duped . Hits so high. Have him at 6* rank 2. He's great. Sigg 125

Wiccan is no way better than chavez.
    You certainly want him only at high buff champ matchups.
  • Options
    So should I rank chavez further as 6* now? Took her to rank 2
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 152
    What's the highest damage r3 shocker can do against mutant with crit stat ocus
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Gokemon said:

Wong_98 said:

Amazing??? Suddenly after 2 years or so after her release? I never saw anyone use her ever till now. Everyone rated her as a mid. And you guys taking Champs like that to 7* rank 3? Forget about 7*. Noone takes them to even 6* rank 4. I thought you guys were smart enough. If it's like your dream champ then it's understandable. But for content? People suggest to rank up best Champs in 6* and for 7* you guys are OK with terrible/mid Champs
    When Chavez was first released I think she was mid. Nobody really liked her. Then they buffed her a bit and now she’s really good. She is really good at controlling ability power gain and destroying buff heavy champs. She’s worth investing in.