**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Where's the tier 2 dust?

Why's there no tier 2 dust in current or previous side quests? So technically those were just a one time thing and now we have to pay for it to get it?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    edited January 4
    Jinxesaxe said:

Ascension dust was established in October as a SQ reward.

No, ascension dust was established as a new high value currency in the game and they put it in the side quest rewards because they felt like it. Same as they do with all other cats and shards. If you're complaining about no t2d in the sidequest then you need to complain about every other relevant top tier currency in the game too
  • Options
    JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 130
    Me with 160 t2 dusts 😂
    I don't think kabam plans on distributing 40 anytime soon
  • Options
    Silentkiller59Silentkiller59 Posts: 22
    JAYIRI said:

Me with 160 t2 dusts 😂
    I don't think kabam plans on distributing 40 anytime soon

40 dust? Nah they gonna give another bunch of 200 so you can keep regretting over 40 less dust 😂
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,176 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

They're in various parts of the game each month. November it was found in Necropolis and December it was found in alliance Banquet milestones.

"Alliance banquet milestones" not for everyone you know?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,485 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

They're in various parts of the game each month. November it was found in Necropolis and December it was found in alliance Banquet milestones.

"Alliance banquet milestones" not for everyone you know?
    It was in the alliance milestones and obtainable for free.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

Why's there no tier 2 dust in current or previous side quests? So technically those were just a one time thing and now we have to pay for it to get it?

On the webstore for $40 a pop!
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★

• Options
    Silentkiller59Silentkiller59 Posts: 22
    Feeney234 said:

On the webstore for $40 a pop!
    I am F2P player nvm
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 411 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Ascension dust was established in October as a SQ reward.

No, ascension dust was established as a new high value currency in the game and they put it in the side quest rewards because they felt like it. Same as they do with all other cats and shards. If you're complaining about no t2d in the sidequest then you need to complain about every other relevant top tier currency in the game too
    Yes, and directly after it was established as a high tier currency, it was also put into the side quest as a high tier reward. We didn’t see any in September, as that was the introduction month, but if you spent all of your candy in October, you got 100 dust.

Same with the November SQ, except I believe it was in the gold spend section of the event, please correct me if I’m wrong.

I liked this aspect of the SQ, as it was refreshing and gave more reason to CARE about the SQ. I thought that was a good direction. That does not mean that I am entitled to dust in the SQ, or that they HAVE to put it back into the rewards.

And don’t get me wrong! I was disappointed that we didn’t see any dust in the Side Quest this month. And I am hopeful that we could see it return this month or in the near future! But I am not complaining about a lack of dust in the SQ. I understand that game balance is more important than taking a six star to that next level of power. Do not mistake my very mild disappointment for entitlement or complaining. I apologize if I came across as such.

Jinx
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★
    There's plenty of t2 dust in the unit store
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 871 ★★★
    The wind blew it away