**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deep Dive: Bullseye

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
edited January 6 in General Discussion
https://youtu.be/tqJPVK8oZLc?si=TDVkRezmd8DSOVyj

This character literally cannot miss. Thoughts? I think he’s going to be a really good defender

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,395 ★★★★★
    I like him seems cool looks like a pain looks fun and love these types of evades also
  • Options
    edited January 6
    Synergies are listed here
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/bullseye/

I was expecting a Gambit synergy here, but all of them look pretty unique
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 567 ★★★
    At least they made sure he wasn't Maw cheese
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    He looks like an insane champ . Miss counter , evade counter , self evade , stun on sp2 , pause special attacks , tons of bleeds , bleeds through blocks, burst damage and the cherry on cake guaranteed critical hits.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Agree damage seems unimpressive but will wait to play test…. Absolutely stacked kit though.
  • Options
    edited January 6
    @ItsClobberinTime @BigBlueOx @benshb His bleeds as well as the guaranteed crits seem to be the big damage. SP2 applies a bleed vulnerability which should increase this damage. Bleed immunes are obviously going to hinder him slightly but he still has those crits.
  • Options
    He reminds of Techs that don’t crit…
  • Options
    That said tons of great utility there. A skill that’s Dex immune and for nodes that require crits, he’ll be a really fun champ
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 567 ★★★
    Too bad manthing doesn't have evade counter or he would be a near perfect counter
  • Options
    edited January 7
    @BigBlueOx like I'm sure he's a hard counter to Crit Me with your Best Shot, like that annoying 6.3.6 Cap IW boss.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Photon Killer, as to be expected.

I really hope he gives a good synergy to the Daredevils, primarily DDHK.

Elektra?
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    Terra said:

Photon immunes to bleed
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 168 ★★
    FunnyDude said:

Terra said:

Photon immunes to bleed
    Doesn’t need to bleed her. He can’t miss.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

Terra said:

Photon immunes to bleed
    Shutting down her miss after parry/stun does literally nothing to counter her
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

FunnyDude said:

Terra said:

Photon immunes to bleed
    Also, it's literally on his Weakness section

• Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    He looks interesting, but needs some proper field testing to be sure. The damage level I do have some concerns about; he's got utility to be sure but I'm not sure what the damage output would look like on a 6* rank 3 or 4, for example.

Synergies are a bit disappointing without wishing to be unkind. The one with Elektra and the Daredevils is very situational - only being when certain champions are knocked out is quirky but majorly diminishes the usefulness. Plus, theres not even a basic synergy with Kingpin which is a shame themactically.

I wonder where he will settle in the game, medium to long term. He's an alternate to DDHK for players who want to use a hard Miss counter but have Suicides on. Guaranteed crits will be useful on certain nodes. He'll be another target for the Black Panther relic, that's for certain. He may even be one of the best options.

I'll push for the 3* and 4* in the arena, but don't know if I'll push for the 5* or 6* or save to target him in crystals. I'm interested but not 'hyped'.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I really wish I didn't get a skill gem because now if I hold off on r3ing black cat, I can possibly get Bullseye or Cheeilth from the Titan crystal. Just would mean missing out on the daily Valiant crystals...
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Polygon said:

I really wish I didn't get a skill gem because now if I hold off on r3ing black cat, I can possibly get Bullseye or Cheeilth from the Titan crystal. Just would mean missing out on the daily Valiant crystals...

Ooo…that’s a tough one. Do you have the Black Widow relic as well for her?

Black Cat is already established as a phenomenal champ, especially the 7*. Chee’Ilth has gained a lot of traction by now and been confirmed to be really great as well. Bullseye while shiny and new, we really won’t know until a month from now.

And I believe from today’s date, that’s a full 30 days you’d be missing of Valiant crystals. Honestly man, I’d probably just do Black Cat and reap your rewards.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Ooo…that’s a tough one. Do you have the Black Widow relic as well for her?

Black Cat is already established as a phenomenal champ, especially the 7*. Chee’Ilth has gained a lot of traction by now and been confirmed to be really great as well. Bullseye while shiny and new, we really won’t know until a month from now.

And I believe from today’s date, that’s a full 30 days you’d be missing of Valiant crystals. Honestly man, I’d probably just do Black Cat and reap your rewards.
    Yeah I have a 6* BW relic but unduped, Black Cat is a fantastic champ, but I just don’t think she needs or benefits from the r3 as other champs as the matchups Id use her in are primarily the ones where opponent has abilities that fail, which already end super quick. On the other hand, an r3 for Bullseye or Cheel I feel could do wonders for my account.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    Onslaught and now this guy. I guess tough defender means taking away basic defensive tactics and unavoidable damage.

Kit on attack looks useful though.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Looks like now we know the core design philosophy of the Skill Class: super long specials that age you years while you wait for the animation to end.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

I'm just surprised he isn't rated a a 5/5 defender when he looks like he will be more annoying than many defenders we've seen recently just because it looks like he needs a counter or you'll have an extremely bad time.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,963 ★★★★★
    I think kate bishop will be a good counter to bullseye, shuts his evade.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,395 ★★★★★

I think kate bishop will be a good counter to bullseye, shuts his evade.

Have to get to a sp1 first but thats who i was thinking also
  • Options
    @captain_rogers she isn’t bleed immune though