**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who was your favorite MCOC YouTube Content Creator of 2023?

Comments

• Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 52

Not seeing prof or slayer on the list is pretty disappointing.

I'm a gimmick channel, I understand 😂
    NOOOO!! You are not. I love your content!
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    MCOC Noob
    KT1 and Noob ( Previously it used to be Seatin ) because they put out lots of guide to help us all out. Personal favourite is KT .

Jason for how to play videos so he is at the top as well for me.

Rest others still need to learn how to be an "all rounder " mcoc youtuber " . KT1 imo is the most complete mcoc youtuber right now .
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    MCOC Noob
    I like creators who teach me the game without without whining constantly about everything.

A few unmentioned here who I like: Daddylonglegs, Simula67, Fintech, Bitter Steel.
  • Options
    Sgt_BallcrusherSgt_Ballcrusher Posts: 26

I know your a smartass and that's why I personally love you but the truth is you've helped more people including me with content than some of the listed. Not to mention your PSA reminders. You might be a gimmick but at least your a legend at it 😉
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    MCOC Noob
    MCOCN00B has the best videos for actually helping you through content. Don’t think there are any others even close to his guides.
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

Rest others still need to learn how to be an "all rounder " mcoc youtuber " . KT1 imo is the most complete mcoc youtuber right now .

You're obviously allowed to have your preferences but I don't think it's very cool to say that. People are allowed to make whatever content they want. It's an unfair expectation to want every creator to cover the entire game. Everyone has their styles, topics, interests and niches and I think that's actually really cool.
  • Options

I know your a smartass and that's why I personally love you but the truth is you've helped more people including me with content than some of the listed. Not to mention your PSA reminders. You might be a gimmick but at least your a legend at it 😉
    I appreciate you! Just trying to have fun 😂 I don't really have the drive / energy to cover tons of things in the MCOC world but whenever I showcase what I enjoy, and it's something that a lot of people enjoy with me, it's a great feeling!
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    Lagacy
    None of them.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Seatin
    Seatin really pushed up in 2023
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    MCOC Noob
    HappyMcMuffins
  • Options
    Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260

Vex Prime!

Someone said my name?
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 139
    ContestChampion
    It’s always BG, but a small shout to Seatin. I had sat at UC for almost 2 years waiting to get the perfect champs. Then Seatin did his ftp to paragon, and I just followed him to paragon myself. Though it took me 8 months vs his 4.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    UKM and Jason voorhees deserve some love too
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Nagase
  • Options
    Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    Any recommendations for a good Tier List please? :)
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    edited January 9
    Seatin
    Kt1 and Seatin
  • Options
    Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    Thank you. Seatin stopped doing his so wanted another reliable one.
  • Options
    Seatin
    See the thing is with this is that nobody will agree on anything because we all have different opinions 😱😱
  • Options
    PerfectExamplePerfectExample Posts: 30
    Seatin
    Where's Karate Mike?
  • Options
    Seatin

Where's Karate Mike?

Gone, Reduced to Atoms: Image Gallery (List View) | Know ...
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    Jason Voorhees
    So in depth of character guides, helps me learn champs without having to pause videos and rewind
  • Options
    killymgokillymgo Posts: 13
    Those are my favourites: @Daddylonglegs93 , @simula67 , @VegaofMCoC , @PepiPepo.
    Simply - Thank You guys!

• Options
    simula67simula67 Posts: 49

I like creators who teach me the game without without whining constantly about everything.

A few unmentioned here who I like: Daddylonglegs, Simula67, Fintech, Bitter Steel.

killymgo said:

Those are my favourites: @Daddylonglegs93 , @simula67 , @VegaofMCoC , @PepiPepo.
    Simply - Thank You guys!

Appreciate you both. Thanks.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    simula67 said:

killymgo said:

Simply - Thank You guys!

Can say I subscribe to you and Vega both. Y'all SSx boys put out some good, helpful content!
  • Options
    St4rkIndustriesSt4rkIndustries Posts: 12
    He wasn't on here, but McocEncyclopedia is so so good. It's a newer channel, so it doesn't have endgame content on it, but it's perfect for getting UC and TB. Best videos for sure, even better than McocNoob, and that's crazy hard to beat. Not to mention they're up to date
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    simula67 said:

killymgo said:

Simply - Thank You guys!

Always look forward to your boss breakdowns and recommend them to anyone in my alliance that asks for tips.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Vega of MCOC

@GrassKnuckles did a phenomenal job this year

I try my best to provide the most quality nonsense
  • Options
    simula67simula67 Posts: 49

simula67 said:

killymgo said:

Simply - Thank You guys!

Always look forward to your boss breakdowns and recommend them to anyone in my alliance that asks for tips.
    Ayy thanks!
  • Options
    Seatin

@GrassKnuckles did a phenomenal job this year

I try my best to provide the most quality nonsense
    thats ur job ofc