**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

What is this

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    A chance at all of them like the hulkbuster and other champs in one crystal maybe
  • MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    Featured is a chance at a 2017 champ 3 or 4 star.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,982 ★★★★★

So we're grinding for a crystal that literally could be Carnage? Is that it? No way to select which character we're grinding for?

That can't be what we're doing

• YASHNPYASHNP Posts: 49
    They did not mention this in any post
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    ESF wrote: »

So we're grinding for a crystal that literally could be Carnage? Is that it? No way to select which character we're grinding for?

That can't be what we're doing

That's exactly what we have coming this week. A chance at any featured champ of 2017...including Blade!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/972/weekly-arena-hero-announcements/p2
    There is the link for the weekly announcement.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,531 ★★★★★
    They did the same thing last year, so it can't really come as a surprise.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Oh thought it would be like the yellowjacket and ant man arena.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,982 ★★★★★

That's exactly what we have coming this week. A chance at any featured champ of 2017...including Blade!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/972/weekly-arena-hero-announcements/p2
    There is the link for the weekly announcement.

That's...I guess my excitement is more muted. I don't mind grinding when I know what I am going for, but I don't know that I want to commit hours to something where I might already have the character and it might not be one I feel is worth the grind.

Good luck to all who do, though. There were some good ones released this year

• CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Wtf i thought it was the 4 in the picture, i d grind hard since i dont have any of them.
    But if there are others like carnage.. I aint doing that ****, cause my luck is terrible
    Is there a list of champions in that Crystal?
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    Wtf i thought it was the 4 in the picture, i d grind hard since i dont have any of them.
    But if there are others like carnage.. I aint doing that ****, cause my luck is terrible

AA, Iceman, Psylocke, Dormammu, Hood, Yondu, Nebula, Mephisto, Morningstar, Blade, Modok, Taskmaster, Thor Ragnarok, Hela, Kingpin, Medusa, King Groot, Angela, Cable, Gwenpool, Stark Spider-man, Vulture, Doc Oc, Green Goblin, Carnage, and Punisher 2099
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Guessing the cutoffs are gonna be insane or?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    YASHNP wrote: »
    lel466luvll5.jpg

That is what as known as the "Arena", where you can try to get as many points as possible via arena fights, in order to earn a champion.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Codornas wrote: »

AA, Iceman, Psylocke, Dormammu, Hood, Yondu, Nebula, Mephisto, Morningstar, Blade, Modok, Taskmaster, Thor Ragnarok, Hela, Kingpin, Medusa, King Groot, Angela, Cable, Gwenpool, Stark Spider-man, Vulture, Doc Oc, Green Goblin, Carnage, and Punisher 2099

U sir, are the real MVP.
    I might go for Round 2, cause ive no clue what the cutoff will be
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Once again Kabam fails by only allowing the top 800 to get one of them. Figure for the holidays they'd change it to top 10%
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    Once again Kabam fails by only allowing the top 800 to get one of them. Figure for the holidays they'd change it to top 10%

why did you figure that?