**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NEW UNEXPECTED NERFS

Why do you keep nerfing, or as you call it “adjusting”, champions parameters without letting people now?! I noticed a drop in my champions ratings, the most noticeable was iceman that went from over 6k to 5.97k. I’ve heard of kang being nerfed too, why???
And why don’t you “adjust” them BEFORE giving us rank down tickets and prior to letting people know?! Maybe your “adjustment” would have changed my rank down choice.
Please give us an answer

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Did you change your Masteries?
  • Erunnu_87Erunnu_87 Posts: 34
    Do you think I would have posted in that case?! 😒
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Champion ratings do not really mean anything anymore. Prestige is based on champs without masteries. And alliance wars removed defender rating for points.
    420sam wrote: »
    Champion ratings do not really mean anything anymore. Prestige is based on champs without masteries. And alliance wars removed defender rating for points.

Rating drops means that something in the champion parameters has been changed. I don’t care abou the numbers, I care to know what has been changed and why Kabam doesn’t make an announcement before doing it.
  • Maybe you should pay attention to the actual abilities and stats of a champ. Maybe then you wouldn't need that tinfoil hat or would actually have some proof.
    It dropped
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Maybe you should pay attention to the actual abilities and stats of a champ. Maybe then you wouldn't need that tinfoil hat or would actually have some proof.

Of course, cause you remember every single stats of your champions, right?
    And the rating drops made it clear that an “adjustment” was made, tinfoil my ###
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    That’s not a nerf. A drop in rating doesn’t mean anything changed for a champ
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Mine hasn't dropped, so clearly nothing has changed on their end. Otherwise we would all see it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Erunnu_87 wrote: »
    Why do you keep nerfing, or as you call it “adjusting”, champions parameters without letting people now?! I noticed a drop in my champions ratings, the most noticeable was iceman that went from over 6k to 5.97k. I’ve heard of kang being nerfed too, why???
    And why don’t you “adjust” them BEFORE giving us rank down tickets and prior to letting people know?! Maybe your “adjustment” would have changed my rank down choice.
    Please give us an answer

@Erunnu_87 First off a PI flux doesn't mean Iceman was nerfed. It could have been a team you were running, a mastery set up among other things. Kabam has done a decent job letting us know about changes being made to champs. You are complaining about a possible 30 point drop in PI which means absolutely nothing. Kang was fixed because of the unintentional effect of a certain synergy that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. This was thoroughly explained. You really have no argument. You hinted at "being able to remember" all the champs stats. How do you know that you didn't forget what it was. Stop complaining about meaning stuff.
  • Masteries, boosts and synergies changes heroes PI, so you should bring some kind of evidence to call for a supposed nerf, specially now that some people (and i include myself here), are watching their heroes have the same PI as always, even Iceman, which i use all the time.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    There was a guy in our alliance who sometimes his champs would just randomly have dropped Pi for a day or so, then fixed. he asked us all if it had happened to us and had screen shots and several of them had... dropped Pi.
    I think he asked support but it just fixed itself anyway, happened to
    Him 2 or 3 times but just righted itself,
    Very strange if you ask me