**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Most UNDERRATED CHAMP

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My two favourites not many people use or at least acknowledge are Black panther and Wiccan, also sunspot seems to be fading out of the high tier but he is still a menace with those 20 second BG wins
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Feeney234 said:

Terroristically underrated....great for bgs dual threat(any r3 7* is slow to kill ofc), amazing aw attacker, fun quester, insane for raids, never worry about baiting specials, great damage, nice utility, and overall so fun to play! Give him a try!

I will destroy that Spider man BGs dont play with me πŸ˜‚
    You wanna bet 😈
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 β˜…β˜…
    Dr Voodoo. Poison and power control. He’s an ace against cosmic. Hitting 2k a tic poison in AQ.
  • Options
    Vidi7Vidi7 Posts: 79 β˜…

I heard star Lord does pretty much damage as sp1
  • Options
    Rasilover said:

Claire definitely top 5 mystic πŸ₯Έ

I said underrated not top champ πŸ˜€
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 641 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sbkrueb said:

She's usually more overrated than underrated. Most of the time I hear people say shes good, but there are times when they go over the top, like damn, is she Hulkling or something
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 213 β˜…
    Namor and Void

Have seen a few people preferring other champs over them but namor and void are both in my top 5 favourite champs in the game i just like the imperius rex and intimidating presence.
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Josh2507 said:

Wiccan

I barely see anyone use him but he's amazing

I only have him at 5* r5, but Wiccan is definitely a mystical character that everyone I know in the game underestimates. A character with immunity to control reversal, capable of canceling bonuses, causing shock/incineration/plasma damage, with slight regeneration, gathering power...

He is among my five favorite mystical characters, a position that regularly makes me the target of ridicule in the global chat (I don't care).

I think that people who don't love it are because they don't like its game system, based on: use of the two different 5-hit combos, use of strong blow, retreat back and press defense and alternate between these movements all the time. Moves, on the other hand, that you will use in the fight with any other character... But for some people it seems that they are too difficult to remember.

I would simply tell them to alternate between the different combos to achieve the goal they want and forget a little about the rest. This way it is easier to get closer to its game mechanics and little by little take advantage of it.

I would be delighted to have it at 6*, I would certainly take it to r3 in a short time (I'm not saying r5 because I don't have any yet).
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    joe fixit is really underrated imo . Without dupe he is a bit worse , but still , his sp1 bleed damage is no joke . Plus he has high damage and healing from his heart and spades
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vision, giving the current crazy the war tactics, vision is one of the best low-cost counter of many defenders.
  • Options

My pick is definitely Ultron. I get that most people realize he's good, but they don't realize just how good he actually is. He has double immunities, shreds through mutants with his degen, and has great power control with his sp3 Power Burn. He just has so much utility it's actually insane. Even though I have plenty of 6* champs to choose from, Ultron still remains as the only 5* on my team. He deserves more credit!

I use ultron r3 6* to kill doom 6* r5 in bg. And Ultron killed doom in 26 seconds. Ultron generates power in this bg.
  • Options
    shield311 said:

Namor and Void

Have seen a few people preferring other champs over them but namor and void are both in my top 5 favourite champs in the game i just like the imperius rex and intimidating presence.

I don't think void is underrated. Void is one of best science champ.
  • Options

Josh2507 said:

Wiccan

I barely see anyone use him but he's amazing

I only have him at 5* r5, but Wiccan is definitely a mystical character that everyone I know in the game underestimates. A character with immunity to control reversal, capable of canceling bonuses, causing shock/incineration/plasma damage, with slight regeneration, gathering power...

He is among my five favorite mystical characters, a position that regularly makes me the target of ridicule in the global chat (I don't care).

I think that people who don't love it are because they don't like its game system, based on: use of the two different 5-hit combos, use of strong blow, retreat back and press defense and alternate between these movements all the time. Moves, on the other hand, that you will use in the fight with any other character... But for some people it seems that they are too difficult to remember.

I would simply tell them to alternate between the different combos to achieve the goal they want and forget a little about the rest. This way it is easier to get closer to its game mechanics and little by little take advantage of it.

I would be delighted to have it at 6*, I would certainly take it to r3 in a short time (I'm not saying r5 because I don't have any yet).
    I'll rank up my Wiccan
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,950 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic: Vox
    Mystic: Mordo
    Science: Photon
    Skill: Blade
    Mutant: Stryfe
    Tech: Infamous Iron Man
  • Options
    SymBioteX23SymBioteX23 Posts: 13 β˜…
    the most underrated chap is elsa bloodstone.

for me probably better than kingpin
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,950 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @SymBioteX23 she’s perfectly rated to me
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Imiw
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 53 β˜…
    The Hood! Best mystic imo.
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 163 β˜…
    Samanun said:

Rasilover said:

How can she be a top 5 mystic when she cant even finish a bg’s fight
    I think you forgot to add the /s.

If not…maybe you need to learn to play her? She’s almost always an auto-win for me in BGs. Choose your own immunity + choose your DOT type + (arguably) the best and most consistent healing in the game + power control + nullify + non-contact hits + her burst damage slaps hard. Incredibly few matchups where she’s totally the underdog (Torch + Bishop + Havoc).
  • Options
    HomerthegoodHomerthegood Posts: 25 β˜…
    Hood and Moleman
  • Options

The Hood! Best mystic imo.

I never try playing with Hood
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,007 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LexSavi said:

Samanun said:

Rasilover said:

How can she be a top 5 mystic when she cant even finish a bg’s fight
    I think you forgot to add the /s.

If not…maybe you need to learn to play her? She’s almost always an auto-win for me in BGs. Choose your own immunity + choose your DOT type + (arguably) the best and most consistent healing in the game + power control + nullify + non-contact hits + her burst damage slaps hard. Incredibly few matchups where she’s totally the underdog (Torch + Bishop + Havoc).
    Op is right tho, claire has highly underwhelming damage, which is understandable given her utilities, She is good for certain matchups in bgs, but she shines in questing/aw.

She is top 5 mystic? In general, I'll say yes. But for a bg focused rank up, Still she is great, in a sense than you can end fights at 100% health, but rarely ends fight in 60seconds. So she is viable, but not a great bg option. Just like how doom is best mystic still not the greatest bg attacker. I mean he works, but his playstyle is not suitable for bgs. Same goes for claire.