Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Raid Item Limit Bug (MERGED THREADS) - FIXED

Comments

• Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 494 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same here. -29/15
  • Options
    SkyFire47SkyFire47 Posts: 2 β˜…
    Chovner said:

No actual limit because when I try to buy their 60% revive it lets me add it….. of course the free revives would be bugged

Don't buy it. It lets you buy it but then goes negative like the other revives.
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
    Kabam is about to get me acting like Charliejiggens and redfire with complaining about raids..
  • Options
    Raid revive limit @Kabam Miike
  • Options

• Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 241 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 21
    I was fully boosted ready for 2 runs to jyts be able to do one....

Expecting these back now Kabam πŸ‘€

Waste of time

• Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 429 β˜…β˜…

I was fully boosted ready for 2 runs to jyts be able to do one....

Expecting these back now Kabam πŸ‘€

Waste of time

Good luck with that.. can't even create a new game mode properly without screwing over the player base unlikely there gonna give you these back.
  • Options
    HBofShotsHBofShots Posts: 57 β˜…
    Come on Kabam - how about some commentary on this? Multiple threads running and just a stony silence as usual. Appreciate your β€˜bugs’ team must be over run but people have spend cash on this fiasco… tell us whats going on.
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 429 β˜…β˜…
    HBofShots said:

Come on Kabam - how about some commentary on this? Multiple threads running and just a stony silence as usual. Appreciate your β€˜bugs’ team must be over run but people have spend cash on this fiasco… tell us whats going on.

It's the weekend we won't get a reply on this untill tomorrow at the earliest
  • Options
    Penguinmaster5Penguinmaster5 Posts: 6 β˜…
    The same thing happened to me
  • Options
    Artur77Artur77 Posts: 2 β˜…
    Today last day of aq raids. When I went buy aq raids potion from potions tab. It now says I got -24/15 potions available. How is this possible.
  • Options
    Penguinmaster5Penguinmaster5 Posts: 6 β˜…
    same here
  • Options
    QuickstarQuickstar Posts: 17 β˜…
    All revives are messed up. Hopefully we get compensated since we used all these resources on a game mode that is broken.

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same, cannot use revives to continue.
  • Options
    D_ROD_RO Posts: 2
    I have yet to anyone from Kabam acknowledge this thread, even though X(twitter) and this forum is blowing up on the subject. Many folks have tagged Kabam team members with zero response. This will not allow us to complete the final boss. This absolutely has to be known by someone from their team
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,172 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    D_RO said:

I have yet to anyone from Kabam acknowledge this thread, even though X(twitter) and this forum is blowing up on the subject. Many folks have tagged Kabam team members with zero response. This will not allow us to complete the final boss. This absolutely has to be known by someone from their team

look 5 responses up... 🀣
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 β˜…β˜…
    While we are it they can also send 2 revives as compensation in case some people would have their revives expiredπŸ™ƒ.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,076 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Free tokens for the next raid in 3 weeks time would be nice - but what about the fact some alliances would have finished their raids and cleared maps and will get full rewards and those affected by this wont?
  • Options
    TJM34TJM34 Posts: 13 β˜…
    Of course it would end up being even more broken than intended
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 β˜…β˜…
    Same here
  • Options
    Rjb2406_Rjb2406_ Posts: 2 β˜…
    Hopefully it's fixed with enough time for anyone close to be able to finish what they started, if that's getting 1 champ down and getting a box and some rewards or finishing ultron and getting the finishing rewards . Every alliance is in a different spot and all the items time units and money spent would be a real shame to see aq just time time out before it's fixed . For my alliance we have a bg with 17% left on ultron another close to finishing off other champs to get some rewards for there hard work . They have 3-4 weeks to sort it so this doesn't happen again next time but just a quick fix is all we need for now πŸ™
  • Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 29 β˜…
    Please fix this before the raid ends, many of us can't use resus and have spent runes.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wonder what they were doing that caused this, maybe something with the potions rework?
  • Options
    Mahesh93Mahesh93 Posts: 5 β˜…
    Its been reset now , you can use revives
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,185 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nah they probably disabled item cap like they said before normal AQ comes back but not long enough by a day