**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raid revive refresh taken down before Raids end?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
So... there's still an hour left in Raids, but the potions aren't available to buy anymore, and the free potions were removed.... So we basically just sit and stare at Ultron laughing at us for the next hour?

:neutral::lol:

This was a very entertaining Raid Beta week, can't wait to see what the final game mode looks like :neutral::neutral::neutral:

Comments

• Options
    Ecklor68Ecklor68 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra where are the raid revives? We have an hour to finish and a lot of people were waiting for the revives to refresh. We were not made aware that the revives would not be available for the last hour.
  • Options
    Robkids1Robkids1 Posts: 7
    agreed, our team has literally been sitting for the last hour for the final push on the ultron boss. Why would we not wait for them to refresh when we had no indication they would be leaving? It is frustrating for sure!
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    The final challenge of Raids.... Hopeless acceptance....

Everyone who's pushed to get the alliance to the final stages and rallying for one last push, just to be Red Skulled:

• Options
    Baron427Baron427 Posts: 68
    I personally spent 400 units on this garbage and I'm probably on the low end compared to others. Ridiculous
  • Options
    VINC3NTVINC3NT Posts: 1
    Not even able to unit man it with the 60%ers for 200 units smh
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
    Thx kabam
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 67
    I noticed that as well. Unbelievable
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★
    If you looked at the timer above the item in the potion store you would have seen yesterday was the final refresh.
  • Options
    Baron427Baron427 Posts: 68
    UPDATE: it's been fixed and I'm yet again I got 25% t6cc lololol