**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 rewards compensation

Over five months have already passed since the acts 4 and 5 got revamped and thousands of players, including myself, had completed a lot of the content within the 90 days before the rewards got upgraded.

Kabam promised the compensation, however despite filing a few tickets since August 2023 the only answer I get is - we are still working on this issue. This is horrible and absolutely uprofessional on Kabam's side.

Are we going to receive the promised compensation before the 1 year anniversary of the rewards upgrade?

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    Don't file tickets. Don't make threads. They are working on it and will get them out as soon as possible. You had 7 years to do it.
  • Options
    FlameManFlameMan Posts: 7
    edited January 24

Don't file tickets. Don't make threads. They are working on it and will get them out as soon as possible. You had 7 years to do it.

Now we are going to be waiting another 7 for the rewards, I guess?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    edited January 24
    If they are already working on it, they'll send it out when they're ready. They never gave a specific timeline so this is just another whiny post on compensation.

BTW, no one is OWED anything! This is a game so be lucky they are even working on it.
  • Options
    FlameManFlameMan Posts: 7
    edited January 24
    Yeah, I get you, BUT....
    1) it's KABAM who decided to make specific content of the game easier, more accessible but at the same time greatly improved the rewards
    2) it's KABAM who did not notify the players in-game about the upcoming changes to the content and rewards system and there is no any obligation whatsoever to use and read forums
    3) it's KABAM who offered compensation to those who had completed the content within the 90 days prior to the changes and stated that it would happen as soon as possible
    4) it's KABAM who did nothing for five months since that very moment, which is a little bit over the top, don't you think?

Summing up, I am simply asking Kabam to do what they promised to do - as soon as possible. Almost half of year don't really seem that soon.

• Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 102

If they are already working on it, they'll send it out when they're ready. They never gave a specific timeline so this is just another whiny post on compensation.

BTW, no one is OWED anything! This is a game so be lucky they are even working on it.

More like azkisser
    Kabam was very specific about it coming out in January. If timelines have changed we've certainly had no communication from the team other than a vague post about it being delayed

Also wdym we are so lucky they are even working on it. We literally pay them to work on it, it's a business not a passion project.
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    edited January 24
    FlameMan said:

Yeah, I get you, BUT....
    1) it's KABAM who decided to make specific content of the game easier, more accessible but at the same time greatly improved the rewards
    2) it's KABAM who did not notify the players in-game about the upcoming changes to the content and rewards system and there is no any obligation whatsoever to use and read forums
    3) it's KABAM who offered compensation to those who had completed the content within the 90 days prior to the changes and stated that it would happen as soon as possible
    4) it's KABAM who did nothing for five months since that very moment, which is a little bit over the top, don't you think?

Summing up, I am simply asking Kabam to do what they promised to do - as soon as possible. Almost half of year don't really seem that soon.

Are you still playing the game or stopped after they announced reward changes? What exactly made you this desperate for those tiny changes? Are you saying Kabam should not have done those changes and now, newer player have greater advantage over you?

I also started playing last year, had completed already the act 4, waited for act 5 nerf to complete. Now I become paragon, and still lots of other things to do in the game. The only noticeable reward is mastery point, but that's not game changing.

You are already going to have "extra" reward for nothing, for just they have decided to give you. Don't need to, push or asking compensation for that. They are making new contents and looking for major issues, so chill out and wait until they have time to fix it.