**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes coming to the next AQ Raid Week!

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,149 ★★★★★
    I don't expect the charges bug to be fixed considering it's been in the game forever about losing prefights in incursions.

Anything planned about removing random chest rewards???
  • Options
    ANIMEniacANIMEniac Posts: 126
    Very excited about these changes and excited for round 2 of raids with my ally!

Would still like to see, Ultron either a permanent Heal Block, or at the very least unawakened. DOT champs given a buff to DOT effects as they feel pretty bad currently. And Maestro's degen slightly tuned down.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    Raids was easy before the update and now it looks like a breeze
  • Options
    mrTequilasmrTequilas Posts: 31
    Since you are doing changes, how about you checked again the assault options...?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,318 ★★★★★
    It's a great start, we definitely need more changes but for now it's a great start.
    I really don't get some of these negative comments lol they can't just make the game mode perfect after one week of Raids guys, this takes time so let's be patient.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

There's probably a better system in there somewhere, but equal drops across the board isn't it

It's a good thing not a single person said that equal drops across the board was the solution then
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

ahmynuts said:

Ackbar67 said:

There's probably a better system in there somewhere, but equal drops across the board isn't it

It's a good thing not a single person said that equal drops across the board was the solution then
    Setting aside the fact that some people specifically called for it, earlier in this thread you said:
    ahmynuts said:

Changing how the mode works means nothing if the issue of rng is still there to cause infighting

If you want to remove RNG from the rewards, you want them to be deterministic. The simplest way would be to have them equal for everyone, but there are other options. I noted the possibility of scaling based on contribution, and the problems with it. Theoretically you could also scale based on prestige, or any other factor. In my mind though, these would all amplify the issue of infighting, not resolve it.

What reward structure are you proposing that has no random component to it, never rewards more to those who contributed less, and doesn't completely screw over the player in backup? I'm genuinely curious, I can't think of any way to satisfy all 3 conditions

This topic has been talked about to death. Ive personally given suggestions that still keeps the rng while making it fair. There's also a sea of many other players who have came up with better solutions to the rewards system.
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 139
    My only question is, where is the Maestro nerf? Thanos and Kang were both easy compared to him and I was a right laner.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I think 15% cap would have been better, with perfect fights this still makes it 9 revives as opposed to 10. Hopefully the changes make hitting the cap easier, otherwise if hitting less than 10% makes no difference to the amount of revives it will take.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    I'll only talk about what I felt, And I had no issues with raids apart from poor rng chests I was rewarded for my 'valiant' effort.

-3.5 days, cool that's good. Means we can finish riad on day 4 and it will align with AQ.
    -We can use champ in other quests is good too, not necessarily required but I appreciate it,
    While other "Fixes" doesn't impact me much.
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 73
    DrZola said:

Good start.

Charges still wiped on a disconnect?

Dr. Zola

the bug has been in the game since the abyss carinas were a thing and maybe even longer than that, i doubt its getting fixed anytime soon sadly