**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk and his L1...

Please tell me that I’m not the only one who sees a clear issue with Hulk’s Level 1 special... it gets blocked 50% of the time. I’ve been playing for almost 3 years, I’m uncollected, beat uncollected event quest 100%. I know how to time my specials enough to know when there is an issue. There clearly is a bug here! Anyone else?

Comments

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Yes hulk's level 1 is getting blocked almost 100% of the time, even in arenas (which is one of the lowest level AI).

Tried 3, 4, and 5 hit combos. His long draw is enough for the "new" AI to block it.

It's a shame though, i ranked up my Hulk thinking that i could use him, but now i almost never use his SP1.

Got Kabammed, that is all.
  • I connect with 19/20 with sp1. Have no issues with blocking the 1 out of 20 is just my screw up. Agent venom was the only consistent hero on my team that gets blocked
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    I connect with 19/20 with sp1. Have no issues with blocking the 1 out of 20 is just my screw up. Agent venom was the only consistent hero on my team that gets blocked

What device are you using?
    I'm on Pixel 2 running Android 8.1 - and I can land Hulk's L1 after a 4-hit combo almost every time but not after a 5-hit combo.
  • SenorPants wrote: »
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    I connect with 19/20 with sp1. Have no issues with blocking the 1 out of 20 is just my screw up. Agent venom was the only consistent hero on my team that gets blocked

What device are you using?
    I'm on Pixel 2 running Android 8.1 - and I can land Hulk's L1 after a 4-hit combo almost every time but not after a 5-hit combo.

I use an iPod Touch and I get a full combo and still get an L1 from hulk...literally no issues for me.