**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which software/app do Youtubers use to record their ingame content? iOS and Addroid

Title says it all, I am looking to record my screenplay and upload some on YouTube. Which platform or app do most people use to record ?

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Qwerty wrote: »

you are a legend my dude
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130

Respect!
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★

Beat me to it! Perfect!

You must be real proud of yourself of using the lmgtfy joke. Go do something useful and go stand in a corner instead of being so ridiculous.
    I did research you donkey, but the variety of apps and software became so wide that I want to narrow it down.
    So when everybody keeps asking who to rank up, everyone gives straight answers whilst it is as easy to find online. But when a question like this gets posed, you try to be a smartass. A for effort. Congratulations.

Actually it's harder to find out online who the popular champs to rank are than it is to figure out how to stream.

Also when people ask if xyz champ is good, i always answer with, "no, sell him/her." Why? Because If you aren't going to put in the time to figure it out yourself and you're going to ask such a lazy ass question, I'm not doing to put in the time to share what I've learned. I implore everybody else to do the same.
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    So it’s rude to point out something that is common sense, but not rude for someone to post a topic without doing any research?

I did research, and the variety of apps and software grew significantly. I heard names of apps and software dropping along the years and forgot which one is most reliable. Whether it is premium or free. so instead of all these MCOC geniuses here being such ****, constructive answers are not easy to find amongst most of you players here.

if you couldn't even find out whether the popular ones are premium or free, you clearly did no research.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    IOS has a screen recorder if you have version 11