Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

7 Stars are becoming a problem these days....

Kabam at first made us love the 7 stars, the initial pool was small and strong, Good champs, we were happy with the first pulls, but now as the basic pool became much larger, we started to pull some trash more often and some unwanted dupes, also there are two problems more for me:

First: I have many good 6 stars that I want to use but I could not invest in them (Rank 4 for example) because I may pull any of them from the next 7 star crystal, and the 15,000 7 star shards take a very long time to gather, so I don't know if I should rank them up or wait.

Second: 7 Stars are making Battlegrounds much harder, specially that their AI is so fast, if you get unlucky with the draft, You lost the match.

Need your views and advice on this....

Comments

• Options
    SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 67
    Ok, But imagine If I took Juggs to R4 today and pulled a 7 star tomorrow, I feel its wasted resources that I may have invested in Rintrah for example...
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,030 ★★★★★
    edited February 11

Ok, But imagine If I took Juggs to R4 today and pulled a 7 star tomorrow, I feel its wasted resources that I may have invested in Rintrah for example...

Juggs would not be a waste of resources at all, 7* or 6*.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I rank fived and ascended my roblin, and if I pull a 7* I’m gonna r2 him and use both of them. 6*s are still useful
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,115 ★★★★★
    Imagine this exact same post but switch 7 stars with 6 stars and 6 stars with 5 stars. Then do the same thing with 5 stars and 4 stars.

It's how progression works in the game
  • Options
    SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 67
    ahmynuts said:

Imagine this exact same post but switch 7 stars with 6 stars and 6 stars with 5 stars. Then do the same thing with 5 stars and 4 stars.

It's how progression works in the game

Its how our time & efforts get wasted....
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited February 11
    no idea what you are talking about. i had trash right from the start. i pulled Silver Surfer 4 times out of i think my first 7 crystals. I almost quit the game again at the time.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,553 ★★★★★
    AI is so fast. That's a new one.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★

Worry about that when you actually pull the 7*. There’s a lot of “what if” in that statement, and “what if” isn’t what is.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 566 ★★★
    A growing 7 star pool was always inevitable.