**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is AA unduped?

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
Recently pulled a 4* AA. I brought him immediately up to 3/30. I have the resources to R4 him, and with RDT I could R5 him.

The question is, is he worth R4 or R5 unduped?

Comments

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I ended up pulling 5* Hyperion yesterday so the resources and RDTs I was gonna use to rank him are no longer available, but I'll most likely be going R4 with AA ASAP. Just need a T1A.
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    How does unduped AA compare to duped x23?
  • MikeBeasMikeBeas Posts: 28
    I took unduped AA to 5/50 before my duped X-23. She’s next, though.
  • He’s just ok unduped, nothing special about him without his sig ability
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Depends on what content you are doing.

He is still a beast that can solo Act 1 unduped.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Steelhead wrote: »
    How does unduped AA compare to duped x23?

He's much much worse, he's completely useless imo without his duped ability
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    He has more utility with his sig ability, but unduped he still does crazy amounts of damage.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    He’s just ok unduped, nothing special about him without his sig ability

You have no idea what you’re talking about

He doesn't reduce ability accuracy when he's unawakened.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Be weary though, he is useless against bleed/poison immune. Overall still a beast for sure
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    How are you ranking up cham
    danielmath wrote: »
    He’s just ok unduped, nothing special about him without his sig ability

He doesn't reduce ability accuracy when he's unawakened.

You talk as if that's the only thing he does
  • If he is awakened u can use him against magik since he blocks healing with neurotoxin and also reduces chances of triggering limbo. So that is like 10-15% of his abilities.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    No better than a budget Black Panther.
  • He’s just ok unduped, nothing special about him without his sig ability

Put him against a bleed or poison immune unduped. Hell put him up against anyone and he's not touching x23 unless he's duped. She's more versatile anyways. And she has great healing if you know how to use her. I'm guessing you don't.
    If he is awakened u can use him against magik since he blocks healing with neurotoxin and also reduces chances of triggering limbo. So that is like 10-15% of his abilities.

I have Dormammu as my Magik killer.
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Be weary though, he is useless against bleed/poison immune. Overall still a beast for sure

If you place a poison debuff on someone who is poison immune does the debuff still run but with no effect, or does it just disappear?

I ask because the neurotoxin specifically states that it does not count as a poison effect, but it does need to be converted from a poison to a neurotoxin via bleeding (if I am understanding the mechanics of the effects correctly).

So, is it possible to get a neurotoxin on a poison immune opponent?
  • MikeBeasMikeBeas Posts: 28
    edited January 2018
    You cannot put neurotoxin on a poison immune, no.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    He just doesn’t have the ability accuracy reduction. So does good damage with neurotoxins, bleed’s & poison’s but what makes AA so special is his ability accuracy reduction. I’d still r4 him & wait to dupe him before an r5. But completely up to you, 4*’s are dying & don’t know where you are at as far as rosters go
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Wubbie075 wrote: »
    Feeney234 wrote: »

If you place a poison debuff on someone who is poison immune does the debuff still run but with no effect, or does it just disappear?

I ask because the neurotoxin specifically states that it does not count as a poison effect, but it does need to be converted from a poison to a neurotoxin via bleeding (if I am understanding the mechanics of the effects correctly).

So, is it possible to get a neurotoxin on a poison immune opponent?

No you cannot put neurotoxins on poison immunes(except for RH for some reason cause poisons show up for .1 if a second & can get lucky to turn them into neurotoxins) and they need to have at least 1 bleed on them before they can get a poison, so either immunities(especially bleed) makes him not the best.
    Got it, thanks.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    BrotherVo wrote: »
    Unduped? Worse than colossus

no?