**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opinions on roster?

I want you to give your views on my 4/5* roster and I want to hear your advice on who I should rank up to atleast 4/40. I have been playing this game for 11 and a half months and I want you guys’ opinions, please.
z6x02g1twh95.png
hois3c5rhb9d.png

Comments

• EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
    jlcje51khl26.png
    tieszn6o7pio.png
    ywc50mf4z1jd.png
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    There are many many guides available online. Reddit and YouTube can be your best friend
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Angela, Elektra, OG Daredevil should all be leveled up more
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Overall, Rogue, Quake, GwenPool, Hypo, Ultron and Elektra are all very useful 4*’s, along with Angela and Dorm. Each has a particular usage that can help you clear content. Regrettably, your 5* roster doesn’t hold any of the ones typically considered top tier. Beast is a decent 5*, but I wouldn’t concentrate on him unless you are comfortable using him.

Dr. Zola
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    If i were you, i would rank up and r4 Angela, BP, and Elektra in that order.
    All good advice up to now, listen to them!

But, Beast at 5 star is a beast! Always underrated by most

Massive damage, great bleed, durable, regens, stuns, nearly bleed immune etc. His heavy is poo, and his sig is hard to learn, but even with those problems he will get you through lots of content at your level

Dont rank Phoenix or RR anymore. Glass cannons and just not worth the time imho

Again, OG DD is a niche character, used in high end content. If your not there yet than wait to rank him more

Gully, Ultron, Rogue, GP, Hyp and Electra all good

And again, at your level, the regen for SIM will help a lot, and he hits hard. Plus the best power control champ you seem to have is Civil warrior. You need one of these, so rank him as well

Hope that helps

That does help, thank you. Although I do think Civil Warrior is that good. I use him for the power control, but I feel that, other than that, Civil Warrior doesn’t have much to offer - Rogue and Dormammu are good at power right?
    Thanks for the advice.

Angela and Dorm/Ultron. Angela is very nice damage with some heals. Dorm/Ultron for your poison /bleed immunities. And yes Elektra too. Those are the champs you'll need for Story mode questing. Dorm over Ultron if it are good with heals and need Power control which you will also need for Story.

Thanks for the information. I recently got Ultron and Dormammu. I got them on the 24th. Christmas luck, eh?
    Thanks.

DrZola wrote: »
    Overall, Rogue, Quake, GwenPool, Hypo, Ultron and Elektra are all very useful 4*’s, along with Angela and Dorm. Each has a particular usage that can help you clear content. Regrettably, your 5* roster doesn’t hold any of the ones typically considered top tier. Beast is a decent 5*, but I wouldn’t concentrate on him unless you are comfortable using him.

Dr. Zola

I agree. I, obviously, haven’t had much luck at all with my 5* crystals, I’m hoping for more luck with them in the future.
    I will probably use/ rank up Beast in the future, depending on if he gets duped or not.
    Thanks.
    All good advice up to now, listen to them!

But, Beast at 5 star is a beast! Always underrated by most

Massive damage, great bleed, durable, regens, stuns, nearly bleed immune etc. His heavy is poo, and his sig is hard to learn, but even with those problems he will get you through lots of content at your level

Dont rank Phoenix or RR anymore. Glass cannons and just not worth the time imho

Again, OG DD is a niche character, used in high end content. If your not there yet than wait to rank him more

Gully, Ultron, Rogue, GP, Hyp and Electra all good

And again, at your level, the regen for SIM will help a lot, and he hits hard. Plus the best power control champ you seem to have is Civil warrior. You need one of these, so rank him as well

Hope that helps

I thought OG DD was only good if he was duped?
    I also used a rank down gem on Civil Warrior recently cause i thought he wasn’t good.
    Also, why shouldn’t I rank up RR anymore?
    DLegend wrote: »
    If i were you, i would rank up and r4 Angela, BP, and Elektra in that order.
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Angela, Elektra, OG Daredevil should all be leveled up more

Thanks for the recommendations.
    I will do just that!