Incursion - my screen goes black [resolved in hotfix, available now!]

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,819 ★★★★
    This happened to me 3x now in thronebreaker monthly event quest. Had to revive each time. I'm keeping track of all resources lost due to this. What r the chances we get compensated???

Or should I just forego fighting her till the black screen of death issue is resolved???
  • AlkopalkoAlkopalko Member Posts: 23
    Still no update on this ? I keep trying to advance in Incursions but this Randomly occurs. Kind of sick of even trying at this point. What’s going on ?
  • KontestmanKontestman Member Posts: 276 ★★

Thank you for making me waste units and also lose out on valuable incursions artifacts for deathless king groot
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,100 ★★★★★
    Due to this bug I did not start a run yet. Mods, kindly update when it’s fixed, thanks
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/WRypZTOPnto?si=TQax2PL17NSuuaj7

This is the third time I've tried running incursions this week and have run across this glitch every time.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    My screen never went totally black luckily, but when I was fighting the Ronin boss in EQ, cav difficulty it started closing in on me.

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,799 ★★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

BeastDad said:

ShaggyM said:

Seriously it's getting ridiculous already. Incursions are almost impossible to play.

No it’s actually impossible especially at level 15.
    I just got black screened twice in the first 5 floors. Get to 15 at that pace? Not likely
    You have to get lucky and avoid Dust.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,799 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

I finished Sectors 1-4, and my last run a couple of days ago didn’t black out for Sector 4.

I assumed if I waited for it to be resolved that would be best for Sectors 5-6. I honestly am surprised there’s been no response on this after 4 days? Sure, WoW is a train wreck, but does that preclude any follow-up on this issue?

Dr. Zola

It’s going to be a week minimum. They won’t touch it over the weekend. Special incursion event for the month knocked down by a week and not even a status report.
    It is on the Trello board. I assume most have given up on that site because it often seems out of step
    That is saying it nicely.
  • Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Member Posts: 47
    Probably not doing anything because it isn’t affecting everyone
  • Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Member Posts: 47
    …and still we wait for Kabam to do or say ANYTHING!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • ThiartcThiartc Member Posts: 281 ★★

Just happened to me in EQ, Hercules vs Dust. Miraculously I managed to win but the thought of doing it 5 more times doesn’t fill me with joy.

yeah, found it in EQ also, same fight combo, herc v dust, forced close my game open and got the fight done. But, yes, its not only a incursion issue anymore
  • AlkopalkoAlkopalko Member Posts: 23
    Thiartc said:

Just happened to me in EQ, Hercules vs Dust. Miraculously I managed to win but the thought of doing it 5 more times doesn’t fill me with joy.

yeah, found it in EQ also, same fight combo, herc v dust, forced close my game open and got the fight done. But, yes, its not only a incursion issue anymore
    For me it has happened with dust as well, but yesterday it started with Hawkeye for example without dust being present at all.

• IosifIosif Member Posts: 28

S

Same here
  • RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Member Posts: 56
    This issue is also effecting the Event Quest
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Happened to my mini account in sector 2 zone 11 with Doom against Dust. Doom got KO as the screen is black and then Abs Man also had the same black screen but luckily got the win.
    Happened 1 day ago on my main in TB EQ. Human Torch against Dust, KO pretty fast but then the next champ was ok and didn’t have a black screen, I think it was Kate or Nick…
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,317 ★★★★
    I'm calling it, redfire is hacking kabam and is causing this to happen. He has been silent for too long
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

My screen never went totally black luckily, but when I was fighting the Ronin boss in EQ, cav difficulty it started closing in on me.

That happened to me once too. I would've posted but I couldn't recreate it.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    Can we please get an update on what’s going on with this bug?
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★★
    If there isn’t a fix coming quickly - send out some revives and let us know we need to push through. We are sitting here twiddling our thumbs on a limited time event wondering if we are going to waste time and items if we attempt a run.

That happened to me once too. I would've posted but I couldn't recreate it.
    That's been happening for MONTHS
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Member Posts: 171

Nah ngl its actually getting annoying ppl making new threads on the same thing
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    I also had the screen briefly turn into all shades of purple or blue twice today.
This discussion has been closed.