**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inappropriate Minimum Points for Alliance Gifting Event

I don't think the minimum amount for the alliance gifting event is appropriate, 175000 for the t4cc milestone and 10450 individually to be eligible is just too much. It's an Alliance event and therefore it Should be divided by 30 people which makes it's approximately 5833 or even close to it to make it appropriate to get that reward, not almost double the amount. Some alliances even after hitting that milestone, no one would get that reward. I know it's almost at the end but something should be done about this.

Comments

• whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    @Hubris_hater his argument isnt that the alliance milestone costs too much its that what you need individually compared to the alliance milestone makes no sense which has been said many times for everyone in the alliance to get the t2a shards you would need over 600k gifting score when the alliance milestone is ~300k how does that make any sense?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I think that's in place so you can't switch ally's just to claim the rewards.

That happened on the first ever gifting event, they would let you in and claim all milestones but you had to sent 3/4 crystals to a member in that alliance.

The amount of crystals they would have had that year was ridiculous lol
  • @Hubris_hater it's not about how much it costs, it's just the eligibility even after hitting the milestone doesn't seem right to me.
    @whaler213 exactly my point, it doesn't make sense.
    @DarkestDestroyer I get that they don't want people to switch alliances and get those rewards easily, so instead of increasing the minimum milestone individually they should not let a person be eligible for at least 3 days to be able to get those rewards. It's just my opinion about this.
    @DarkestDestroyer they already said this year you cant claim the same milestone twice so that argument is invalid
    the problem is simple in order to achieve all the milestones the alliance needs (making up numbers) 300 points that would mean on average each person needs 10 points if it was a full alliance. now the problem is even though the alliance gets the 300 points each person needs 20 points themself to claim the reward so at minimum for everyone to get equal rewards the alliance needs 600 points instead of the 300 as the milestone said @Hubris_hater
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    whaler213 wrote: »
    @DarkestDestroyer they already said this year you cant claim the same milestone twice so that argument is invalid

No it isn't invalid at all, 3 years ago my ally could have made the first 3 milestones, then I would get an invite to a superior spending alliance, where I would be able to claim all milestones just for gifting a simple duel token.

So it's nothing about double claiming the milestones, it's so we can't all be invited to ISO8 for a day to claim all milestones then leave.

That is why there are individual minimums in place.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★

No it isn't invalid at all, 3 years ago my ally could have made the first 3 milestones, then I would get an invite to a superior spending alliance, where I would be able to claim all milestones just for gifting a simple duel token.

So it's nothing about double claiming the milestones, it's so we can't all be invited to ISO8 for a day to claim all milestones then leave.

I believe you're missing the point. If you claim the first 3 milestones in your current alliance, then leave to another alliance, you will not be able to claim the first 3 milestones again in the new alliance.

OP is saying why is it so expensive to get to the last milestone individually even though as an alliance, it doesn't cost as much.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

It is invalid because it's no longer the case. Like multiple people tried to explain, Kabam closed that loophole by making it impossible to claim the same milestone twice.

However, what others don't seem to take into account, is that if my alliance only reaches the first 3 milestones, I could still join another to claim milestones 4 and higher if it wasn't for the personal points needed.