**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which mystic to rank up

Tanz0rTanz0r Posts: 33
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I finally have 3 t4 catalysts. I’m torn between who to rank up.

4 star 4/40 mordo duped
4 star 4/40 Dormammu duped
5 star 2/35 ghostrider unduped
5 star 2/35 Morningstar unduped

Which mystic to rank up 56 votes

Ghostrider
78%
DL864VoluntarisdanielmathGolden_GuardianErza_ScarletAvgintSpity68SomeoneElsevg2782I_ForgotAxeCopFiremmmbanyasDanicb94Superman69SpeedbumpGAM3RGUYBpn88855航空民工Breynolds11TellthemIAM 44 votes
Mordo
3%
Jaydev217KingToothless 2 votes
Dormammu
10%
_LivingDeadGirlDarkrider05BarryAllenAryanNoobElitehunterAnimatronicsto 6 votes
Morningstar
7%
IronDevilabhi7215issamaf80Logan00 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Should I rank down Morningstar? My initial gameplay with her wasn’t that great. Has anyone got a high level Morningstar?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Ghostrider
    Tanz0r wrote: »
    Should I rank down Morningstar? My initial gameplay with her wasn’t that great. Has anyone got a high level Morningstar?

I wouldn't use a rank down ticket on a rank 2 character, but my Morningstar is awakened at 4/55 and she's really good
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Dormammu
    Dorm is a defender but can also tear it up on attack. GR is the best sustain champ and utility champ in the game in my opinion
  • Options
    Awesome. I’m going to rank up GR. Thanks guys
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    danielmath wrote: »
    Tanz0r wrote: »

I wouldn't use a rank down ticket on a rank 2 character, but my Morningstar is awakened at 4/55 and she's really good
    I don’t have any r4 5 stars. But I was going to rank her down and rank her up during event
  • Options
    Dormammu
    GR if you don't do war or need his Regen. Honestly I'd save for someone who deserves it. GR is overrated so much it's hilarious.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    GR if you don't do war or need his Regen. Honestly I'd save for someone who deserves it. GR is overrated so much it's hilarious.

Ghost Rider was never hyped this much, he’s been around for ages and was always in the shadow of Voodoo and Magik.

Ever since Blade was released, Ghost Rider is the #1 mystic in every poll. But when you look at what he actually does for Blade (danger sense VS around 18 non-mystic villains) it’s actually not that game-changing.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »

Ghost Rider was never hyped this much, he’s been around for ages and was always in the shadow of Voodoo and Magik.

Ever since Blade was released, Ghost Rider is the #1 mystic in every poll. But when you look at what he actually does for Blade (danger sense VS around 18 non-mystic villains) it’s actually not that game-changing.

I agree, but the biggest mystic hero happens to be Magik, probably the biggest problem in AW, so it helps. I get that he’s good, but I feel like he definitely doesn’t have as much utility as other mystics
  • Options
    Dormammu
    GR isn't bad, but he's way too niche for the already competitive mystic class. Magik is #1 for control, Voodoo for AQ and SW can sub for either just not as well. I wouldn't waste precious mystic cats on any niche mystic other than Gully. Doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Ghostrider
    Gr makes perfect sense his regen alone makes him a great aq champ. If you stack all your judgement buffs and then land a heavy you can regen a lot of health. I have him at r4 5* and absolutely love him he’s one of my main guys for aq