Options

Changes coming to the next AQ Raid Week!

Comments

• Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    edited February 6
    Is this looking "right"? We will try 2 bgs raid and 1 bg regular AQ...
  • Options

Is this looking "right"? We will try 2 bgs raid and 1 bg regular AQ...

Yes, that is correct.
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    Thx for clarification guys.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 664 ★★★★

How does this treasure choice node works? Like all 3 players can get 3 treasures each or it's like if i get one then the treasure will dissapear for the other 2 players? I'm a little bit confused cause i saw lagacy's video and he get all 3 and i was like ''hm what about the other players?'' and kabam said in the post that they're not shared between everyone
    I skipped the first raid because i thought it would have too many bugs and etc but i will enlist my alliance to the next raid

Even though you didn’t play Raid last month, if you didn’t read all the stuff up here as people were doing it and explaining to others here..

Treasures DON'T go away when first person steps on them and claims theirs.
    They remain available for everyone (ON THAT PATH) to be able to also claim them as they walk past them.

The “not shared between everyone” remark refers to each person's RANDOM reward from the Chests is individually random for each person.
    Also refers to the people on the other 2 paths don’t get to have the chests from the other paths that they are NOT on. Your path has to defeat the Minibosses on your own path in order for those people to get those chests.
    Oh okay, so at the end of the day we can get 3 treasures each, thanks for the explanation :smiley:
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 65
    @Kabam Miike @""Kabam Jax"

Pretty sure this is a bug? I don't recall any announcements that all these champs are #tact now?

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,694 Guardian
    edited February 6

Pretty sure this is a bug? I don't recall any announcements that all these champs are #tact now?

“everyone has Tactician tag now” is evidently their immediate work-around for the bug that only Tact champs were showing up when selecting your team in AQ/AW with new update.

So they made everyone have the tag (for now), and I assume they will be able to do a more complete fix by time raids start next week.

(*everyone except for 1* Pet Symbiote)
  • Options
    RhythmDeviceRhythmDevice Posts: 25

How does this treasure choice node works? Like all 3 players can get 3 treasures each or it's like if i get one then the treasure will dissapear for the other 2 players? I'm a little bit confused cause i saw lagacy's video and he get all 3 and i was like ''hm what about the other players?'' and kabam said in the post that they're not shared between everyone
    I skipped the first raid because i thought it would have too many bugs and etc but i will enlist my alliance to the next raid

My understanding is that all players on the same path can get the rewards chests. Players on other paths in the same BG will only get the rewards on their own path as they progress through it.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

“everyone has Tactician tag now” is evidently their immediate work-around for the bug that only Tact champs were showing up when selecting your team in AQ/AW with new update.

So they made everyone have the tag (for now), and I assume they will be able to do a more complete fix by time raids start next week.

That's a big assumption - there needs to be an announcement addressing this seemingly. bugged tags - people are now unsure exactly which champs are what with raids incoming. Some champs have 2 tags now like tactician AND assault.
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

That's a big assumption - there needs to be an announcement addressing this seemingly. bugged tags - people are now unsure exactly which champs are what with raids incoming. Some champs have 2 tags now like tactician AND assault.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2477880#Comment_2477880

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/359541/next-aq-raid-delayed-one-week

So later today, the NEXT WEEK tab *should* convert over to Setting up for Raids for the following week.
    So, hopefully…
    Raid Enlistment/Setup starting 2/12.
    Actual Raid Week starting 2/19.

Hopefully they will have fully fixed the Tagging issue (not just have every champ have that Raid Tag) for this upcoming Setup Week so alliances have a week to plan which Roles everyone should be.

**if they haven’t been able to resolve the AQ/AW joining issue without this temporary tag workaround, we might potentially see another week delay. But no new info yet.
  • Options
    KØNGKØNG Posts: 38

@Kabam Miike @""Kabam Jax"

Pretty sure the tac tag is bugged. Otherwise my bishop and herc are gonna do some damage.
  • Options
    HOTFIX is Ready, Download it for fixes to “Blank Screen” and should also resolve this Raid Tags” (+ joining AQ/AW) issues.
    So hopefully can correctly see what all the RAID ROLE champs are now again.

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I’ve downloaded the hotfix, on version 43.0.1
    Still seeing Herc, Bishop etc with tactician tag.
  • Options
    Wozzle007 said:

I’ve downloaded the hotfix, on version 43.0.1
    Still seeing Herc, Bishop etc with tactician tag.

Think Jax amended that afterwards, saying they had to put them back in (temporarily again) until the time that the new HotFix would become mandatory (unable to start game without downloading HotFix).

If Tags are controlled on Server-Side, just the new update won’t resolve the Tags until they finally remove them on Server, but have to wait until time that they can ensure everyone would be on the HotFix version.
    (So they wouldn’t be encountering the cannot join AQ/AW issue again).

*did see someone else mention that they were forced to download the HotFix this morning, so maybe that has started, and when they come in to office this morning the Tags can maybe be ultimately resolved.
  • Options
    TrolololoTrolololo Posts: 12
    Is there any difference between maps? If we choose m5 and set up raid it seems the same as m6 and raid
  • Options
    Trolololo said:

Is there any difference between maps? If we choose m5 and set up raid it seems the same as m6 and raid

What do you mean ? Raid map 5, Raid map 6 ??
    That's not what Raids is.

Following is assuming maybe you’re not familiar with how to setup Raids…

In the 3x7 weekly grid (while on NEXT WEEK, aka Raids week, tab), select the RED “RAID” TEXT (which is a button, not just status text), for a BG # you want to change to Raids.

Then you would use Left-Right arrows (similar to normal Maps 1-8), but for Raids the Left-Right just moves between “NO RAID” and “RAID”.

Selecting Raid for that BG, will then cause the whole 7-day grid (FOR THAT BG) to change to a solid single bar for RAIDS for that BG (not the normal 7-day individual grids).

(*note, to change back from a Raid for that BG, back to normal AQ for that BG, go back in and use Left-Right to change back to “NO RAID”, then you can go back and choose individual days again for Maps 1-8 for that BG again)

Do that for each of the BG's you want to run Raids. And the other BG's would still be the normal 7-days of which Maps for 4 of the 7 days.

Press “SAVE” to save the setup.
  • Options
    TrolololoTrolololo Posts: 12

Trolololo said:

What do you mean ? Raid map 5, Raid map 6 ??
    That's not what Raids is.

Following is assuming maybe you’re not familiar with how to setup Raids…

In the 3x7 weekly grid (while on NEXT WEEK, aka Raids week, tab), select the RED “RAID” TEXT (which is a button, not just status text), for a BG # you want to change to Raids.

Then you would use Left-Right arrows (similar to normal Maps 1-8), but for Raids the Left-Right just moves between “NO RAID” and “RAID”.

Selecting Raid for that BG, will then cause the whole 7-day grid (FOR THAT BG) to change to a solid single bar for RAIDS for that BG (not the normal 7-day individual grids).

(*note, to change back from a Raid for that BG, back to normal AQ for that BG, go back in and use Left-Right to change back to “NO RAID”, then you can go back and choose individual days again for Maps 1-8 for that BG again)

Do that for each of the BG's you want to run Raids. And the other BG's would still be the normal 7-days of which Maps for 4 of the 7 days.

Press “SAVE” to save the setup.
    No, i know how to set up, I wonder if there is any difference in difficulty level. If first we choose m5 and then click raid map raid will be easier? Or it doesn't matter, it is always the same
  • Options
    Trolololo said:

No, i know how to set up, I wonder if there is any difference in difficulty level. If first we choose m5 and then click raid map raid will be easier? Or it doesn't matter, it is always the same

That's what I’m saying, there is no map 1-8 when you select to do Raid Map instead.

Switching to Raid Map for the week for a BG *overrides* whatever the normal Map # was that you otherwise would have been doing in that BG.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,170 ★★★★
    Still no news on the cost of the revives. So we all enter... But with no idea of cost we will need to spend. From what I remember they were doing revives for 1 gold before as a trial only.
  • Options
    JonarcJonarc Posts: 112
    Does anyone know if an already-placed AW defender will be available as an attacker for RAIDS?
  • Options
    I wanna know if we will get raid tickets as I don't have enough resources to buy the raid tickets spent loyality on 7* crystal glory and incursions artifact on crystal and isos manager to buy 46 tickets but wanna know if we will get more tickets for this raid
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,227 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Still no news on the cost of the revives. So we all enter... But with no idea of cost we will need to spend. From what I remember they were doing revives for 1 gold before as a trial only.

no it was not only for trail
  • Options
    AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 85
    My Titania is on AW defense and is still blocked to use on raids... I thought you said no exclusivity anymore
  • Options

I'm really starting to lose faith in general. Over a month, and we couldn't fix this to come through with this promise? :(

• Options
    AdamGucciAdamGucci Posts: 10
    My Domino is locked in AW defense. Makes zero sense as we have others who’s champs aren’t locked out who are also on D in same BG and also alliance mates who are using Iron man in war and raids
  • Options
    AdamGucciAdamGucci Posts: 10

• Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    AdamGucci said:

I removed my from placement (all three maps even tho I didn’t place on lowest map) but I still can choose that champ in raid. Now message says “on defense. Ends in 22h”

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Carmel1 said:

AdamGucci said:

I removed my from placement (all three maps even tho I didn’t place on lowest map) but I still can choose that champ in raid. Now message says “on defense. Ends in 22h”

War defense is still going on, that's probably why
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★

Carmel1 said:

AdamGucci said:

They announced that they are removing this restriction and we’ll be able to use champs that are in use in other quests… otherwise I would’ve remove her from defense.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Carmel1 said:

Carmel1 said:

AdamGucci said:

They announced that they are removing this restriction and we’ll be able to use champs that are in use in other quests… otherwise I would’ve remove her from defense.
    I didn't say they didn't announce that. I said the reason why releasing them didn't work its probably because War is stil ongoing.
    I am not denying the bug, just explaining to you that releasing would affect next war not the current ongoing one.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    How to access the free revives?