**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next AQ Raid Delayed One Week

Hello Summoners,

The upcoming AQ Raid has been delayed one week. Enlistment will now begin on February 12th, with the event starting on February 19th. As a result, the entire four week AQ cadence will be pushed back a week. (ie. subsequent raid weeks will also be one week later than initially scheduled - enlistment for the following raid will begin on March 11th and the raid will start on March 18th)

We will be removing the "Next Week" event, which will remove current enlistments, and will be replacing it with a regular week tomorrow. You will need to reenlist for this standard AQ week. There will be an in-game message going out shortly, to more thoroughly communicate this change.

This is the result of a knock-on effect from a temporary fix to a tagging issue impacting AW and AQ champ selection.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Oof
  • Options
    Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    Only a good and fun mode in the game getting delayed bc kabam cant work well ,maybe you need more or a few very good persons who play and understand this game a little bit before updates with ton of a bugs
  • Options
    The “Next Week” Raid Enlistment had seemed to work fine these last couple days.

Is it because Kabam doesn’t think they will be able to resolve the “Raid Tags” issue in time by next Monday ?

Or do they just want to let alliances have an entire week's time for planning (which would include being able to *properly* look at champs by Raid Tag as part of that planning) ?
  • Options
    KB24KB24 Posts: 3
    That’s great. Not a fan.
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    So with the next raid week postponed, I’m trying to register to AQ again like the in-game message said, but it doesn’t let me choose anything…

• Options
    Carmel1 said:

So with the next raid week postponed, I’m trying to register to AQ again like the in-game message said, but it doesn’t let me choose anything…

Announcement (this post) said that they were removing the NEXT WEEK setup for a day (to remove the Raid setup), and it will be brought back tomorrow to be able to setup Normal AQ for Next Week.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 461 ★★★

Wardruna said:

Will my 1000 units be refunded for the 2 AQ revives and potions bundles I bought specifically for raids?

Try putting in a support ticket if you haven’t yet. When 8.1 was delayed, potion bundles were refunded if you hadn’t used the items.
    Wouldn't it be much less pain if they give out AQ/AR compensation a week later? Otherwise they need to handle thousands of tickets, players don't want to do that as well.

Pains created by AR beta is another reason for Kabam to give out some potions.

• Options
    Excelente
  • Options
    Eu acho o melhor jogo do mundo
  • Options
    VictorErickVictorErick Posts: 6
    hope they can increase or add new items for valiants in glory store soon.
  • Options

The “Next Week” Raid Enlistment had seemed to work fine these last couple days.

Is it because Kabam doesn’t think they will be able to resolve the “Raid Tags” issue in time by next Monday ?

Or do they just want to let alliances have an entire week's time for planning (which would include being able to *properly* look at champs by Raid Tag as part of that planning) ?

As far as my alliance can tell they didn’t fix a thing… we have never been in a Raid due to these bugs