**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes coming to the next AQ Raid Week!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Chest rewards are still one of the most disgusting RNG based rewards. I really do enjoy the fights, but when I open 25% of T6c all 3 times, while others are opening Ultrons and full titan crystals, all of my enthusiasm just vanishes.
    Please at least make the 3 chest tiered accordingly, so if someone opens a full titan from the 3rd chest at least let me open a full T6c or a selector, which is somewhat considered the same value as 20k titan shards.

Or just scrap the whole chest reward system, it still would be more fair.
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    I didn't want to clog up the forums with another raid post so just a simple question. I noticed that relics aren't receiving the damage multiplier like last time. Is this intended?
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    Changes for next Raid event:
    1) Fix the bug that doesn’t allow summoners to go to the path they are assigned.
    2) Fix the bug that doesn’t allow summoners to select their desired champion even after removing sad champion from AW defense.
    3) Fix the bug that causes all charges to disappear.
    4) Fix the bug that doesn’t allow summoners to get the damage output they should based on the selector node.

This last one is more a hope/wish than an absolute need:
    5) Fix the RNG-based rewards from chests. It’s a little ridiculous to see one person get 20k titan shards the first week and a 7* Ultron the next while all you’re getting is 25% t6c shards.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    benshb said:

Chest rewards are still one of the most disgusting RNG based rewards. I really do enjoy the fights, but when I open 25% of T6c all 3 times, while others are opening Ultrons and full titan crystals, all of my enthusiasm just vanishes.
    Please at least make the 3 chest tiered accordingly, so if someone opens a full titan from the 3rd chest at least let me open a full T6c or a selector, which is somewhat considered the same value as 20k titan shards.

Or just scrap the whole chest reward system, it still would be more fair.

Completely agree. Solo’d thanos first fight and have the highest score overall and yep 25% t6cc. Disgusted.
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    Assault still feels like the worst class out of the three tbh. It's basically where unless you are using Storm, Hulkbuster, or maybe Domino if you're lucky with the crits, your entire purpose is just to feed charges to Vanguard. Ironic that a class labeled "Damage" has arguably the most difficult time actually attaining damage.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

Assault still feels like the worst class out of the three tbh. It's basically where unless you are using Storm, Hulkbuster, or maybe Domino if you're lucky with the crits, your entire purpose is just to feed charges to Vanguard. Ironic that a class labeled "Damage" has arguably the most difficult time actually attaining damage.

yea asuelt litter said damge dealer somhov ironman tank deal more damged :D compare to kitty that what i use sinco dont hav storm at higer rank

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Removing Exclusivity for Champs in Raids
    • Summoners will be able to use Raid-selected Champions in other content. This will share the same settings as maps 1 and 2.

With the 2nd iteration of Raids updated in February, are we not supposed to be able to use Champions that are on AWD in Raids at the same time? I'm trying to use my Hulkling who is currently on AWD and it will not allow me to select him to join...
  • Options
    S_H_C_S_H_C_ Posts: 64

Raids revives now showing 7 for the entire week for me. Did they halve the amount of free revives or is this just an error?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    S_H_C_ said:

Raids revives now showing 7 for the entire week for me. Did they halve the amount of free revives or is this just an error?

Just click on it (even without buying), and it will show you a 3.5 days limit reset timer.
    (simple as that)

The 7 days is the overall Ending Time for this item to be purchased.
  • Options
    S_H_C_S_H_C_ Posts: 64

S_H_C_ said:

Just click on it (even without buying), and it will show you a 3.5 days limit reset timer.
    (simple as that)

The 7 days is the overall Ending Time for this item to be purchased.
    Thanks! Much obliged