**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why can't we delete our own posts?

Does anyone have any idea why we can't delete our own posts? There are 9.4k posts in alliance recruitment and probably half of them aren't looking to fill a position anymore. I have posted in the recruitment forum 3 times now and can't delete any of them. I am just wondering why. It would make more sense if we had some control over the things that we post.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Perhaps just for that section, user has the rights to close the post themselves.
  • ComoComo Posts: 14
    So is there a way to delete our post? Im sick of getting messages when im not loooking for a alliance anymore...
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Como wrote: »
    So is there a way to delete our post? Im sick of getting messages when im not loooking for a alliance anymore...

@Como are you still looking for an ally mate?

😂
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    apparently if you whine about taking the expiration date off of rank down tickets or availability of 5 star punisher they'll shut it down quick.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    The best you can do is to write in your post to EDIT it to let people you no longer need a alliance :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    To be honest, I don't know. It could be that this Forum requires special permission for that ability. It's a different Forum. It could also be for monitoring purposes. Not sure exactly.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    The best you can do is to write in your post to EDIT it to let people you no longer need a alliance :)

Can only edit for like 15 minutes, otherwise, have to post in the thread, which then brings it to the top as theres a new response.
    apparently if you whine about taking the expiration date off of rank down tickets or availability of 5 star punisher they'll shut it down quick.

You win!