**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Magic Thief - NEEDS NERF ASAP

GabeZRodGabeZRod Posts: 72 ★★
This defense tactic is literally impossible… you can’t dex specials or they gain indestructible. You can’t block specials or they gain 15% of a bar of power. It’s better off to just let yourself die and start again over trying to remove these indestructible passives

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,207 ★★★★
    Beewee said:

I wish we got more time to test this than 5 more wars where the opponent doesnt place boss on purpose so we cant practice tactic

Do y’all all play during off-season? Getting my guys to fill up 2 BGs for that would be like pulling teeth.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 542 ★★★★

Beewee said:

I wish we got more time to test this than 5 more wars where the opponent doesnt place boss on purpose so we cant practice tactic

Do y’all all play during off-season? Getting my guys to fill up 2 BGs for that would be like pulling teeth.
    We do testing but again its near impossible to do it when they place like 3 tactic defenders down or straight up dont place a boss so there isn’t any tactic.
  • Options
    GabeZRodGabeZRod Posts: 72 ★★
    Beewee said:

Beewee said:

We do testing but again its near impossible to do it when they place like 3 tactic defenders down or straight up dont place a boss so there isn’t any tactic.
    Yes but it’s going horribly
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    Beewee said:

Beewee said:

Does your alliance place boss and tactic? Most top alliances don't so I would imagine yours doesn't either or you would likely be at a huge disadvantage early in the season... or at least those alliances lucky enough to face a real defense would be at an advantage.
  • Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 220
    Está com bug, não funciona corretamente, o indestrutível não podia ativar quando vc tem prowless, olha a foto, Gambit com 4 bônus passivos e killmonger ganhando indestrutível
  • Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 220
    edited March 2

You shouldn't consume the indestructible?
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 542 ★★★★

Beewee said:

Beewee said:

Does your alliance place boss and tactic? Most top alliances don't so I would imagine yours doesn't either or you would likely be at a huge disadvantage early in the season... or at least those alliances lucky enough to face a real defense would be at an advantage.
    Only in one bg I think mainly cause we cant get everyone to place in off season nor is it required. It’s hard to get any practice in for this reason cause other allies are in the same boat.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Freaking ridiculous and they drop this on the weekend so they probably won’t fix it before the season starts

They seem to very frequently drop new things on Fridays leaving us with no way to try to get their inevitable bugs addressed without suffering days of negative effects first.
    Weekend beta test
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 896 ★★★
    This is bad. I need to learn more but at no point was he not indestructible or unstoppable and protected. I can't remove the protection fast enough AND the indestructible to do any real damage. And then with all the parrys I HAVE to do he goes unstoppable forever. Insane. Just insane.

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,395 ★★★★
    In all seriousness tho this needs looking into and hopefully it gets fixed before season starts