Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Serious Problems with Blocking

Shuntelle53Shuntelle53 Posts: 2
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I pay a lot of money,spend a lot of time,& really love our game..I have rheumatoid arthritis, and Lupus..So I am limited to my hour to hour and minute to minute...But my passion for this game is high..My Blocking issue has gotten completely ridiculous and that’s not fair..That means more money and time is spent to accomplish what was so easy before..PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE AND THE MONEY IM LOOSING IS SO NOT COOL.

Serious Problems with Blocking 7 votes

Make our voice heard...Please speak up and out on this issue..
42%
TheBletBarryAllennield04 3 votes
Give us compensation with all the time and money spent
57%
tutyimutyiSKOutsiderFingfangfoomfanesSpiritOfVengeance 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    mespadamespada Posts: 59
    edited January 2018
    i've had issues with block. in my case though, it seems limited to war and act 5.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    OP, I'm not sure that you understand how a poll works...
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Give us compensation with all the time and money spent
    I wanted to complet act 5.1 but blocking and parry issues are really despicably money grabbing right now

Despicable! Despicable, I say!!!
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    This game is broken on so many levels.

lag
    dropped blocks
    special button doesn't work
    controls don't work when you press them
    massive nerfs to block proficiency, parry, dexterity
    AI does things not allowed within game mechanics (autoconnecting heavies and specials from across the screen, suddenly fast attacks out of nowhere)
    we have slower recovery time in all areas and the AI has faster recovery

Combine all of that and it's a giant mess of bugs and deliberate sabotage to our game that makes me just want to quit. I hate what this game has become!
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    The intercepting window is starting to become shorter and shorter too and normally when you would have gotten the intercept the AI forces their's on you.