**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34

• Options
    MariachiMariachi Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: (Mariachi)
    Device and Model: (Xiaomi redmi note 12)
    Device Operating System: (Android 14 UKQ1)
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 43.0.0
    Game Mode: Everywhete
    Description of the Issue: When Sandman, Overseer, Vision Arkus and the newly added character Dust, when hitting their block, the game lags. Additionally, incredible lag occurs when fighting with the Dust character. There is no such problem when fighting with other characters.
  • Options
    redjacket75redjacket75 Posts: 4

Game keeps showing this when i start a fight. The game opens smoothly at first and i can collect items but when i start a quest fight or anh other fight, this window shows and it doesn't update or anything, just get stuck there.

Redjackat_75 is my id, my phone is poco f1
  • Options
    PROG73PROG73 Posts: 68
    Mariachi said:

In-Game Name: (Mariachi)
    Device and Model: (Xiaomi redmi note 12)
    Device Operating System: (Android 14 UKQ1)
    Game Version Installed: 43.0.0
    Game Mode: Everywhete
    Description of the Issue: When Sandman, Overseer, Vision Arkus and the newly added character Dust, when hitting their block, the game lags. Additionally, incredible lag occurs when fighting with the Dust character. There is no such problem when fighting with other characters.

I am also having lag problems with dust and would have them with aarkus too.

Samsung A70
    Android 11
  • Options
    un1sun1s Posts: 11

Game keeps showing this when i start a fight. The game opens smoothly at first and i can collect items but when i start a quest fight or anh other fight, this window shows and it doesn't update or anything, just get stuck there.

Redjackat_75 is my id, my phone is poco f1

Same thing but my phone is Redmi 9C downloaded from play store and game name un1s.
  • Options
    GunnesGunnes Posts: 33
    edited February 16
    In-Game Name: Gunnes (in game and forum same name)
    Device and Model: Samsung A70
    Device Operating System: 11
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi both single band 2.4ghz and dual band 5ghz
    Game Version Installed: 43.0.1
    Game Mode: Dungeons
    Description of the Issue: Anytime while facing Dust, whenever she has dust flying around her, the game severely lags and becomes unplayable including no response from controls/taps and delayed response. This mainly occurs after the battle starts and Dust's animations are active.
  • Options
    PROG73PROG73 Posts: 68
    Gunnes said:

In-Game Name: Gunnes (in game and forum same name)
    Device and Model: Samsung A70
    Device Operating System: 11
    Game Mode: Dungeons
    Description of the Issue: Anytime while facing Dust, whenever she has dust flying around her, the game severely lags and becomes unplayable including no response from controls/taps and delayed response. This mainly occurs after the battle starts and Dust's animations are active.

100% this I have the same device and operating system and it made dust fights in incursions almost undoable
  • Options
    Leo9Leo9 Posts: 2
    In game name- Leo9nazam
    Device model- Samsung Galaxy note9
    Device operating system- Android 9
    Cellular or wifi- Both
    Game version installed- latest version 15th Feb 2024
    Game mode- incursion
    Description of issue- screen goes black when playing incursion.
  • Options
    SaltyBlockSaltyBlock Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Pr0nstar
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A17
    Device Operating System: One UI 6.0
    Game Mode: Quests
    Description of the Issue: When facing Dust, once she gets her sandstorm up, it becomes unplayable with severe lag. Even with all the settings on the phone set to performance mode, it's still impossible to play the game when I face Dust. Dex-ing her SP1 is also incredibly difficult because my inputs are delayed from the lag.
  • Options
    Priyampatwa1Priyampatwa1 Posts: 21
    Game name: Priyam~51
    Device And Model: Redmi7A
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular and wifi: both
    Game Version: 43.1.0
    Issue: Game update not updating
  • Options
    7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 47
    Game name: 7abo2a
    Device And Model: samsung galaxy s8+
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Issue: black screen background that makes champions disappear inside the fight and while ranking up
    game mode : every game mode
  • Options
    ManafababyManafababy Posts: 47
    Game Name: SteffyForrester
    Device And Model: samsung galaxy S8
    Issue: black screen background that makes champions disappear inside the fight and while ranking up
    game mode : every game mode
  • Options
    ASIMTHEØASIMTHEØ Posts: 8
    Game Name: ASIMTHEØ
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Issue: Black background everywhere, from startscreen to every register; blacked out content (maps) that make the game unplayable.
  • Options
    Villadrone2016Villadrone2016 Posts: 1
    Game Name: Villadrone2016
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S21
    Device Operating System: Android Version 13
    Cellular and Wifi: Both
    Issue: With the new update, the game has become very laggy. In every fight I take part in no matter the champion there is a drop in frames throughout every fight making it difficult and near impossible to make any actions well-timed (attacks, blocks, parries, dexs). The game had previously ran well on my phone before the update but I do not know why something has changed it.
  • Options
    abysse666abysse666 Posts: 3
    Game Name: abysse666
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Issue: Black background everywhere, from startscreen to every register; blacked out content (maps) that make the game unplayable.
  • Options
    F_e_r_t_8729F_e_r_t_8729 Posts: 2
    edited March 8

Game Name: fert8729
    Device and Model: Redmi Note 12 5G
    Device Operating System: Android 14
    Game modes: quests (both daily and monthly); alliance quest.
    Restarting and reinstalling of game was made, issue wasn't solved.
  • Options

Game Name: fert8729
    Device and Model: Redmi Note 12 5G
    Device Operating System: Android 14
    Game modes: quests (both daily and monthly); alliance quest.
    Restarting and reinstalling of game was made, issue wasn't solved.

gl bro I have the same issue and they are not doing anything
  • Options
    they dont care about this problem basically
  • Options

My game gets stuck on this update loading page forever.

IGN: GROUNDEDSMMR
    Device: Samsung A05
    Version: 43.0.1 Lastest 2024
    Game mode: story, side and event quests.

I can't even progress 😪 please consult this bug.
  • Options
    Priyampatwa1Priyampatwa1 Posts: 21
    I think this month is not good for everyone I'm going to unstall game then reinstall and finish Thronbraker event quest in one time then what happens in updating issue I don't care
  • Options

I think this month is not good for everyone I'm going to unstall game then reinstall and finish Thronbraker event quest in one time then what happens in updating issue I don't care

I tried reinstalling and doesnt work for me
  • Options
    23472347 Posts: 22
    its March 14 been having lagging issues , sometimes it just game just shuts down , it takes a full minute to start a fight and another minute to continue after the end , started with the latest update on my Android.
  • Options
    AlfieLAlfieL Posts: 9
    In-Game Name: TatteredPrince
    Device and Model: Google Pixel 4a
    Device Operating System: Android 13
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: Duels
    Description of the Issue: I try to duel the Serpent and the game crashes. Completely crashes the game where I need to re open the app. The game puts me back in the fight when logging in but the last time it happened it took a few attempts.
  • Options
    F_e_r_t_8729F_e_r_t_8729 Posts: 2
    un1s said:

I've made reinstallation five times and now after 5th reinstallation - my game proceeding the updates and I can play rather comfort.
  • Options
    PERSONA13PERSONA13 Posts: 1

Устройство:
    Huawei P30 Pro
    Huawei P60 Pro
    Huawei Mediapad 11 Pro

The same problem is on all devices, the game is being installed, you can enter the game, navigate through all the menus, but as soon as I enter the battle, a window with an endless update immediately pops up. I want to note that sometimes when watching a certain champion, the game automatically throws a similar error. Please note that the problem is not related to the lack of Google services. Since you can log in to the game. Also, if you start the game again, then you can complete the training, but when you enter the basic quest, the error reappears. I also want to draw attention to the fact that many players have this problem on different devices, so the reason is not Google services. Please do not ignore this problem, this way you lose the players who love your game. Sincerely, player - PERSONA13
  • Options

un1s said:

I've made reinstallation five times and now after 5th reinstallation - my game proceeding the updates and I can play rather comfort.
    then you are lucky because im sure I did it more than 5
  • Options
    but I will keep trying i guess
  • Options
    SquishSquish Posts: 12
    edited March 20
    In game name: Squish~27
    Device: Galaxy AO3s
    Operating system : android 13
    Cellular wifi: both
    Game version:1312379 (that's the one it says in game next to version hopefully its right if not im fully updated the destroyer/serpent)

The game has become really Laggy after the last couple updates and the big issue is the Constant Crashing. The game crashes every time I use it now. I've reinstalled and I've actually reset my phone to factory hopefully it would help and it did nothing to help. The game ran perfect until these crashes and now their so bad it's almost unplayable anymore. Please at least address this problem cause I've heard NOTHING about it much or less a time frame on fixing it from Kabam and it's been months of crashing. Ive heard so many people talk about this effecting them and still total silence please fix ....the game is becoming unplayable.
  • Options
    Neilor34Neilor34 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Neilor34
    Device and Model: Redmi note 8 Xiaomi
    Device Operating System: Android 10 (Quince Tart)
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Version 43.1.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? It's occuring in begining the fights in the Story Quests, Event Quests and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: I enter in the game, and if I choose the Story Quests, for exemple, after choose my team, choose the line and I click in the button fight, it enters the loading screen and appear the message "updating" and bar of download below, but it doesn't load neither download for many minutes.
  • Options
    DmoriartyDmoriarty Posts: 4
    Just had a story quest ruined by lagging.
    I also missed out on EQ awards last month because the quest ended when the timer said there was still a day left to complete. I had one path left.
    It's also ridiculously difficult to make contact to report these issues.