**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Magic Thief - NEEDS NERF ASAP

1568101119

Comments

  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 714 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

    Hi Summoners.

    We have been aware of and monitoring this situation. We hear your concerns.

    The game team has devised a plan to address concerns around the restrictiveness of the meta and it's impact on Alliance Wars. We will have thorough communications and planning laid out for you all soon; we're aiming for tomorrow.

    Please maintain your own expectations in this short wait.

    Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

    Hoping we have some real changes to the tactic

  • Options
    noor17noor17 Posts: 53
    Kudos KABAM you’ve made another mode for majority of people to Despise!
    I miss CRUSH tactic 🥲


  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 642 ★★★★
    noor17 said:

    Kudos KABAM you’ve made another mode for majority of people to Despise!
    I miss CRUSH tactic 🥲


    And I miss you
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 669 ★★★★
    Beewee said:

    I don't understand how this continues to happen every time a new tactic is introduced. Why isn't anything tested beforehand?

    I think it’s even funnier how it’s not solely an aw issue either. This happens constantly with battlegrounds every time a new set of nodes is put in place.
    you play in one of the top 2 teams, right? what do your mates think of the shift in war?
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 539 ★★★★

    Beewee said:

    I don't understand how this continues to happen every time a new tactic is introduced. Why isn't anything tested beforehand?

    I think it’s even funnier how it’s not solely an aw issue either. This happens constantly with battlegrounds every time a new set of nodes is put in place.
    you play in one of the top 2 teams, right? what do your mates think of the shift in war?
    We thought the last tactic was ok after the taunt buff. This tactic was aight until we realized there were quite literally some impossible to beat placements. Polka bullseye was one where after he threw one sp1 the power gain would give another sp1. We also didn't care for the fact that this current tactic couldn’t be taken with non tactic attackers. We are just waiting to see what the changes are to this.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 487 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

    Hi Summoners.

    We have been aware of and monitoring this situation. We hear your concerns.

    The game team has devised a plan to address concerns around the restrictiveness of the meta and it's impact on Alliance Wars. We will have thorough communications and planning laid out for you all soon; we're aiming for tomorrow.

    Please maintain your own expectations in this short wait.

    Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

    The first answer we need is, will the season start in a week or not?
    Officers are already planning for defender upgrade, things could be very different if tactics will be changed
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 468 ★★★
    Thinking out loud. If you reverse the triggers - dex triggers prowess and any miss or block (including parry) triggers indestructible, that should solve a large chunk of fundamental issues, right? Namely blocking an unblockable or having to block on stunning reflection.
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 203 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

    Hi Summoners.

    We have been aware of and monitoring this situation. We hear your concerns.

    The game team has devised a plan to address concerns around the restrictiveness of the meta and it's impact on Alliance Wars. We will have thorough communications and planning laid out for you all soon; we're aiming for tomorrow.

    Please maintain your own expectations in this short wait.

    Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

    Finally.. and thank u for listening to us.. guys make it fun not add to stress
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,144 ★★★★★
    it just flat out doesn't work most of the times ... the tactic attacker is supposed to pause the timer when striking the defender .. sometimes it works .. sometimes it doesn't .. and when it doesn't yeah poop. "well timed blocks" are supposed to remove the passive .. sometimes it does .. sometimes it doesn't ... and when it doesn't ... more poop.

    so if they can't guarantee these action specific things are going to work as they are intended to work .. LEAVE THEM OUT OF NODES.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 487 ★★★★
    Deacon said:

    it just flat out doesn't work most of the times ... the tactic attacker is supposed to pause the timer when striking the defender .. sometimes it works .. sometimes it doesn't .. and when it doesn't yeah poop. "well timed blocks" are supposed to remove the passive .. sometimes it does .. sometimes it doesn't ... and when it doesn't ... more poop.

    so if they can't guarantee these action specific things are going to work as they are intended to work .. LEAVE THEM OUT OF NODES.

    Worse than that, even all the issues you described are gone, there are plenty of fights are nearly impossible
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,144 ★★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

    Deacon said:

    it just flat out doesn't work most of the times ... the tactic attacker is supposed to pause the timer when striking the defender .. sometimes it works .. sometimes it doesn't .. and when it doesn't yeah poop. "well timed blocks" are supposed to remove the passive .. sometimes it does .. sometimes it doesn't ... and when it doesn't ... more poop.

    so if they can't guarantee these action specific things are going to work as they are intended to work .. LEAVE THEM OUT OF NODES.

    Worse than that, even all the issues you described are gone, there are plenty of fights are nearly impossible
    also true. and that's a big IF these issues do disappear ... but i'd rather a functioning fight with the chance to strategize properly .. but even proper strategy fails under these conditions.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 487 ★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

    Deacon said:

    FunnyDude said:

    Deacon said:

    it just flat out doesn't work most of the times ... the tactic attacker is supposed to pause the timer when striking the defender .. sometimes it works .. sometimes it doesn't .. and when it doesn't yeah poop. "well timed blocks" are supposed to remove the passive .. sometimes it does .. sometimes it doesn't ... and when it doesn't ... more poop.

    so if they can't guarantee these action specific things are going to work as they are intended to work .. LEAVE THEM OUT OF NODES.

    Worse than that, even all the issues you described are gone, there are plenty of fights are nearly impossible
    also true. and that's a big IF these issues do disappear ... but i'd rather a functioning fight with the chance to strategize properly .. but even proper strategy fails under these conditions.
    I really hope they delay the season and figure something out. Had they done that season 46, they probably wouldn’t have had to tone crush down for season 47 if they listened to the feedback at the time. Do I expect them to? No. But it would be nice. We realize you have a schedule, but we’d like a properly finished product.
    Season reschedule isn’t that big deal, they delayed war season for many times a year ago.
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 183 ★★
    FunnyDude said:

    PIKESTAIN said:

    Deacon said:

    FunnyDude said:

    Deacon said:

    it just flat out doesn't work most of the times ... the tactic attacker is supposed to pause the timer when striking the defender .. sometimes it works .. sometimes it doesn't .. and when it doesn't yeah poop. "well timed blocks" are supposed to remove the passive .. sometimes it does .. sometimes it doesn't ... and when it doesn't ... more poop.

    so if they can't guarantee these action specific things are going to work as they are intended to work .. LEAVE THEM OUT OF NODES.

    Worse than that, even all the issues you described are gone, there are plenty of fights are nearly impossible
    also true. and that's a big IF these issues do disappear ... but i'd rather a functioning fight with the chance to strategize properly .. but even proper strategy fails under these conditions.
    I really hope they delay the season and figure something out. Had they done that season 46, they probably wouldn’t have had to tone crush down for season 47 if they listened to the feedback at the time. Do I expect them to? No. But it would be nice. We realize you have a schedule, but we’d like a properly finished product.
    Season reschedule isn’t that big deal, they delayed war season for many times a year ago.
    It hasn’t been in the past except with season 46 when most people wanted a break and they were adamant because of a “schedule”…. On top of that, crush was pretty bad when first introduced as well. They should extend off season, but I think they’re going away from doing that.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 487 ★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

    FunnyDude said:

    PIKESTAIN said:

    Deacon said:

    FunnyDude said:

    Deacon said:

    it just flat out doesn't work most of the times ... the tactic attacker is supposed to pause the timer when striking the defender .. sometimes it works .. sometimes it doesn't .. and when it doesn't yeah poop. "well timed blocks" are supposed to remove the passive .. sometimes it does .. sometimes it doesn't ... and when it doesn't ... more poop.

    so if they can't guarantee these action specific things are going to work as they are intended to work .. LEAVE THEM OUT OF NODES.

    Worse than that, even all the issues you described are gone, there are plenty of fights are nearly impossible
    also true. and that's a big IF these issues do disappear ... but i'd rather a functioning fight with the chance to strategize properly .. but even proper strategy fails under these conditions.
    I really hope they delay the season and figure something out. Had they done that season 46, they probably wouldn’t have had to tone crush down for season 47 if they listened to the feedback at the time. Do I expect them to? No. But it would be nice. We realize you have a schedule, but we’d like a properly finished product.
    Season reschedule isn’t that big deal, they delayed war season for many times a year ago.
    It hasn’t been in the past except with season 46 when most people wanted a break and they were adamant because of a “schedule”…. On top of that, crush was pretty bad when first introduced as well. They should extend off season, but I think they’re going away from doing that.
    I guess they probably are considering bg season overlaps with aw season, but bg alliance rewards are not attractive for most alliances, so it doesn’t really matter that much.

    Anyhow, this tactic should never have been released, if they eventually made significant changes, they really should extend the off-season because season prepare takes a lot of time for big alliances
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,188 ★★★★★
    Bring back Crush lol….. never thought those words would leave my fingers
  • Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 106 ★★
    At this point just make the indestructibles active buffs and that's it. Yeah, it would probably make it a lot more easier, too easy for some but considering the amount of heavy stuff and hard defenders that came out lately I think everyone could use a couple of months easy AW.
  • Options
    SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 355 ★★
    Zolobacsi said:

    At this point just make the indestructibles active buffs and that's it. Yeah, it would probably make it a lot more easier, too easy for some but considering the amount of heavy stuff and hard defenders that came out lately I think everyone could use a couple of months easy AW.

    Would make Destroyer more relevant as a global attacker as well 🤔
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 203 ★★
    So what's the latest?
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 572 ★★★
    kus234 said:

    So what's the latest?

    Kabam employees are just now starting their day (9am pst). Update should some time later today.
Sign In or Register to comment.