**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dexterity buff

I have always seen dexterity buff as one of the worst part of fighting mystic champs in AW. That makes some fights almost impossible sometimes, specially against Dormammu that can kill you easily without even touching you. My suggestion is to make that dexterity buff in a way that prevents the refreshing every time we use dexterity. MD will still be a pain in the ass but at least we could evade the special attacks without dieing form the block hits hoping for the **** use his special.

Comments

• TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Maybe like spark's poise charges, they can make it so there is a reasonable cooldown time period before the next dexterity is considered a buff?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Or if they just made it passive
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Or if they took off the buff entirely...
  • Or if they took off the buff entirely...

I don't think they will ever intend to took it completely away because they still want some level of difficulty and Dormammu and some other mystic defenders would become almost trash, but at least if it wouldn't refresh every time you evade it would be good compromise.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    This is the first time this has ever been suggested.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    This is the first time this has ever been suggested.
    Lol no several people have brought this up. Not often enough IMO
  • Working as intended.. A lot of people have bought MD with units purchased with real money (myself included). If its changed i will be requesting a full refund an compensation for the inconvenience. (I'm sure a lot of others will too). You can't sell someone a product an then change it completely..
  • Philthy wrote: »
    Working as intended.. A lot of people have bought MD with units purchased with real money (myself included). If its changed i will be requesting a full refund an compensation for the inconvenience. (I'm sure a lot of others will too). You can't sell someone a product an then change it completely..

MD is still crazy strong for mystic attackers and it will still be good for defense even if they make the dexterity buff not refreshable. Now it's only ruining the wars.